Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

If you were in the audience of Question Time, what question would you ask?

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 07, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Can the panel answer why in Sidney's Lumet's 1957 film 12 Angry Men - based on Reginald Rose's 1954 teleplay - there were no women on the jury, despite the movie being set in New York where women had won the right to serve on juries since 1937?

Sebastian Cobb

Did you see that film "Cretins Say 'no'." on Channel 4 last night?

hedgehog90

Dimbles: time for one last question.

Audience twat: what did panel fink blah blah doctor who jodie whittaker?

Labour guy: she's already my favourite haha

Audience laugh

Tory woman: positive role model for women, thatcher!

Audience applaud

Vince Cable: I didn't watch it but I thought she was very good.

Audience make subdued noise of mild approval

Telegraph cunt: Jodie for PM!

Audience goes pissing mental.

Fambo Number Mive

I hate the "lighter" final question. Just shows Dimbleby and the show's contempt for the public.

Gregory Torso

Does the panel agree that Jonathan Dimbleby is cooler, taller, more handsome and has a bigger cock than his shit brother David?

MoonDust

Does the panel agree you hate us, the audience, as much as we hate you, the panel, and that we'd all be much better off spending tonight at the pub or something?

Dr Rock

Does the panel agree that it would've been better all round if Ridley Scott had died in 1992?

Jockice

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 08, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
Can the panel answer why in Sidney's Lumet's 1957 film 12 Angry Men - based on Reginald Rose's 1954 teleplay - there were no women on the jury, despite the movie being set in New York where women had won the right to serve on juries since 1937?

I tried to explain this film this morning to two women in their early 20s who had never heard of it. I found myself becoming quite emotional.

Paul Calf

royce coolidge

Can you make the exit before I set off this ball bearing packed suicide vest ?

Sherman Krank

ollyboro

Could I ask the panel what each of them thinks the current record for eating Jaffa cakes in one minute is......post Brexit?

Consignia

Quote from: ollyboro on May 12, 2018, 09:03:28 PM
Could I ask the panel what each of them thinks the current record for eating Jaffa cakes in one minute is......post Brexit?

Dimbley: Friend of the show, Nigel Farage?

Farage: 28, Gotta be 20+.

ollyboro

Quote from: Consignia on May 12, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

Dimbley: Friend of the show, Nigel Farage?

Farage: 28, Gotta be 20+.

Dimbleby: Could I ask you, Sir....no...no .... you in the pink dungarees.. yes...ah... sorry..could I ask you, Madame..what do you think of Nigel Farage's guess as to what he thinks the world record for eating Jaffa cakes in a minute is?

Woman In Audience We're talking eating Jaffa cakes in a fucking minute, not how many Jaffa cakes we can give the NHS per minute post Brexit, Nigel. You stupid fucking cunt!! It's seven cunting teen, you cunt. Seventeen. No more, no less.

monkfromhavana

Mark Steels Stockbroker

Why are we here? I mean us, here now, why are we bothering with this dead format? Why aren't we improvising a Mind Your Language reboot instead?

Ferris

"Does anyone on the panel fancy going for a drink with me later? No... me either. Thanks"

Ferris

"Does anyone on the panel have a clear reason why infield position players continue to measure their fielding metrics via UZR, when the superior fWAR (or even WPA%+) exists?"

paruses

Quote from: ollyboro on May 12, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

The questions on this programme are usually divisive but I think this is one question where they would come to a consensus although the actual number might vary. I can't imagine they would go less than 20, surely. 20+ would be across the board.

Bennett Brauer

I reckon you could take a screen shot of any QT audience cutaway and it would always look like desolation.

What are they even doing there?