Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:51:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Spotted: Royal Wedding Tat.

Started by ollyboro, May 08, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Quote from: im barry bethel on May 19, 2018, 07:43:33 PMHang on?

Hang on??

There's a Batman (1989) cereal?! *wistful*

New Page: Royal Wedding T(w)at.

idunnosomename

I'm sick of this bullshit I hope they get divorced soon, the monarchy collapses, and we execute them and bury them in shallow graves round the back of frogmore

Consignia

Glebe

Quote from: Consignia on May 20, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

A real thing I saw today.

First image from Evita reboot "fails to impress."

Replies From View

Attila

Quote from: Replies From View on May 20, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

If this is real, want. (I know someone I'd like to give it to).
Quote from: Glebe on May 20, 2018, 04:07:00 PM
First image from Evita reboot "fails to impress."

Don't cry for me, Argentina.

Paul Calf

Replies From View

Quote from: Attila on May 20, 2018, 07:16:54 PM
If this is real, want. (I know someone I'd like to give it to).

Sorry; very boringly I saw it on facebook and reposted it here, and that's all I can say about it.

One of your facebook friends will probably share it at some point and you'll be able to relive the delight all over again.

Attila

Quote from: Replies From View on May 20, 2018, 07:56:23 PM
Sorry; very boringly I saw it on facebook and reposted it here, and that's all I can say about it.

One of your facebook friends will probably share it at some point and you'll be able to relive the delight all over again.

Hmm, rats.

Not on any social media at all, I'm afraid, so I rely on all the good folks here for the giggles.

Replies From View

Quote from: Attila on May 20, 2018, 08:29:02 PM
Hmm, rats.

Not on any social media at all, I'm afraid, so I rely on all the good folks here for the giggles.

I shall add that I don't think I've reposted anything from social media on CaB before.  That plate was just a particularly good example of the thread theme.

sillymisslily

Quote from: steve98 on May 09, 2018, 02:34:45 AM
There don't seem to be any bad(or good) Harry and Megs tats online yet; here's quite a bad one of Will and Kate, which you might enjoy.

i'm not sure whether it's the detailing in the tattoo or goosebumps, but Kate Middleton looks like Professor Zoidberg

Attila

Quote from: Replies From View on May 20, 2018, 08:34:31 PM
I shall add that I don't think I've reposted anything from social media on CaB before.  That plate was just a particularly good example of the thread theme.

It's a good one -- it makes me thing of that lady who touched up the church painting of Jesus (parodied in that Windsors wedding special).

idunnosomename

ULTIMATE TAT ALERT

It's the official goody bag! Given to those wonderful plebs considered virtuous enough to stand within the curtain wall!

https://www.independent.co.uk/royalwedding/royal-wedding-goody-bag-meghan-markle-prince-harry-guests-chocolate-coin-a8361061.html

Yeah ok, it's full of tat, fine. Don't want them wasting too much money on it. But the 20% off in the gift shop is bit fucking rich. Oh well, maybe it will help them mop up the expense wasted on them.

People are selling them on eBay obvs and the Tabs are furious and this unpatriotic act!

Icehaven

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 21, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

People are selling them on eBay obvs and the Tabs are furious and this unpatriotic act!

Hardly surprising, they're going for upwards of a grand and contain a bit of chocolate and biscuit, a badge and a crap useless voucher. 

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

I am not tempted by the new album as I have an unhealthy amount of Royal Vinyl as it is,
with this triple box set probably my crown jewel

idunnosomename

Quote from: icehaven on May 21, 2018, 05:29:54 PM
Hardly surprising, they're going for upwards of a grand and contain a bit of chocolate and biscuit, a badge and a crap useless voucher.

Well they're stupid now, 50k. Because they're linked from the press. Wonder if anyone will end up paying their silly bid.

idunnosomename

Those are nice little totes actually. Round handles. If I had one I'd keep the toilet duck, bleach, Jif and shower cleaner in it. And a little sponge too.

BlodwynPig

I bagged a 20 quid limited edition (1314/2000) tin of shortbread celebrating birth of spare 2 today. I still don't know why.

Head Gardener

Ferris

Quote from: kittens on May 19, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
i have had somebody ask on the facebook page. i hope this means we will have either an answer or confirmation of the fact that it is meaningless

Did you ever get to the bottom of this?

idunnosomename

Did anyone mention Marks and Spencer Windsor changing their sign to Meghan and Sparkle

*barf*