Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:49:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Spotted: Royal Wedding Tat.

Started by ollyboro, May 08, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Quote from: Head Gardener on May 12, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

Didn't know Harry had a cleft chin. Good job Harry didn't have a couple of zits on his for head when that photo was taken though.

biggytitbo

Cuellar

'Rose-fingered monstrosity finds love'

not friend

It's difficult to tell what skin colour tone Archie has chosen for Megan.

Trojan_Jockey

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 14, 2018, 03:14:58 PM
This is absolutely hideous

Is that the blood of dead Afghanis smeared on Harry's chin?

Alberon

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 14, 2018, 03:14:58 PM
This is absolutely hideous

King Rollo is marrying a dalek?

To be fair, that I would actually watch.

Attila

Hello, London calling here -- or actually me before I head over to the continent for a bit of leave-break from exams. Anyway, I didn't get a photo, but River Island is selling plain white t-shirts at some extortionate price that say, simply, 'Harry, marry ME'.

I really missed a calling, not going into marketing.

Meanwhile, I've been asked by a group of Americans on the Tube if I were here for the wedding. Apparently they are; they told me their life story between Leicester Square and Russell Square. They've come all the way from North Dakota to see the wedding, trip of a lifetime. Okie doke, I guess. (they do plan to see other things, like Trallyfagger Square.)

Blue Jam

Replies From View

Quote from: not friend on May 14, 2018, 03:20:14 PM
Archie Lovett, aged 46.

Always thought he went downhill when he left Red Dwarf in 1989.

Gulftastic

Free bits of Royal Wedding cake in the Merrion Centre* in Leeds today. It tkaes a lot for me to turn down free cake, but as my part in bringing down the monarchy, I did so today. Up the revolution!

*shopping centre that inspired the name of the Leigh Francis character Avid Merrion.

A gelatinous porcine creature from a make-believe world is getting married...

BlodwynPig

Merkle's father banned from wedding for decking Henry

BlodwynPig

Rachel Johnson "no longer will our royals marry some horse-faced German princess"

Oh dear Rachel...do you use a fucking mirror...cunt

idunnosomename

Oh great as if eating pig's faces isn't weird enough. Now you can eat a bride and groom. Did they do this for the more important royal wedding, rather than this awkward ginger runt marrying some american actress who is going to be nothing but trouble believe me.

Cuellar

I hope everyone with even an ironic interest in this farce gets their eyes burned out in a Raiders of the Lost Ark-style mass blinding event when Harry and Thingy get off with each other at the ceremony.

idunnosomename

Why just an ironic interest. Are you assuming it is impossible to have a sincere one

Replies From View

Quite funny that Future Princess Woman's dad is just some bloke in Mexico who doesn't know what the fuck is going on.  I know fuck-all about kidspeak, but I sense that the expression on his face is the very definition of "lol wut".

Cuellar

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 15, 2018, 05:57:41 PM
Why just an ironic interest. Are you assuming it is impossible to have a sincere one

Anyone ironically interested or above - don't worry, the sincere people will also have their eyes burned out.

im barry bethel

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 14, 2018, 09:35:39 PM
Merkle's father banned from wedding for decking Henry

Top story on the BBC 6 o'clock news...Princess Soots dad might not make the wedding

Second story...more confrontations in the Gaza Strip as Palestinian injuries reach 2000

ollyboro

kalowski

Quote from: ollyboro on May 12, 2018, 09:57:35 PM
And there's the winner, right there. I burst out laughing at the Harry cozzie; it was a good minute before I scrolled across and realised the American actress was also there. Love  Harry's chin/minge.

Chinge.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Cuellar on May 15, 2018, 07:17:17 PM
Anyone ironically interested or above - don't worry, the sincere people will also have their eyes burned out.

Phew

Quote from: im barry bethel on May 15, 2018, 07:33:11 PM
Top story on the BBC 6 o'clock news...Princess Soots dad might not make the wedding

Second story...more confrontations in the Gaza Strip as Palestinian injuries reach 2000

Fuckin hell. Oh well it is TV. It was pretty low down on Radio 4 *sips  brandy*

Attila

Quote from: Cuellar on May 15, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

That's why I'm going to use someone else's eyes.

biggytitbo

Still holding out that Phil, knowing he is nearing oblivion, decides to take them all out. Highly unlikely anyone in security would suspect the unusual girth his midriff was a suicide bomb.

asids

Quote from: Gulftastic on May 14, 2018, 08:45:54 PM
Free bits of Royal Wedding cake in the Merrion Centre* in Leeds today. It tkaes a lot for me to turn down free cake, but as my part in bringing down the monarchy, I did so today. Up the revolution!

So you were having your cake and eating it?

idunnosomename

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 15, 2018, 09:31:24 PM
Still holding out that Phil, knowing he is nearing oblivion, decides to take them all out. Highly unlikely anyone in security would suspect the unusual girth his midriff was a suicide bomb.
Hope springs eternal he can throw a racial slur at her

hermitical

Where I work supplied rose petals for the wedding tea, if I'd have known in advance I could have sabotaged it

Dex Sawash

Mrs Dex is pretty excited, the former local bishop (now bishop of chicago or.something) is doing the homily. He is a pretty infectiously positive guy for a god-botherer. If anyone spots a pack of royal wedding playing cards, post me the Bishop Curry1 card.

1. bishop curry sounds like it is probably chunks of penis with lentils

Attila

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 15, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

A Fiat Uno comes roaring up the aisle with the duke strapped to the front like Tom Hardy in that latest Mad Max film, right at the part where they ask if anyone has any objections.