Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:49:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I Bloody HATE This Band, But I LOVE This Song

Started by lebowskibukowski, May 10, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brundle-Fly

Dr Rock

My ex's sister got sacked for sending Limahl a fax that said 'Kajapoopoo.'

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 11, 2018, 08:13:55 PM
My ex's sister got sacked for sending Limahl a fax that said 'Kajapoopoo.'

Faxes seem so Stone Age now, don't they?

Absorb the anus burn

Queen: Flash.
Hanson: Mmmbop.
Aqua: Dr. Jones.

Brundle-Fly

Spiteface

Bloc Party - Flux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttcboE1GrNg

There's actually a few songs of theirs I think are alright, but you know how people get put off Oasis' music by the Gallaghers? I think I feel that way about Bloc Party. I'd be more inclined to listen to them if Kele Okereke wasn't such a fucking knob.

thraxx

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on May 11, 2018, 08:29:46 PM
Queen: Flash.
Hanson: Mmmbop.
Aqua: Dr. Jones.

No no no. The aqua single it's okay and right to love is Turn Back Time.

Pseudopath

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on May 11, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
I quite like that Arcade Fire song, is is called Wake Up? The rest of their stuff is dog shit though.

Isn't Crown of Love generally regarded as the only decent song they ever wrote? Or is that just me?

bgmnts

Wham Rap.

Wham Rap is one of the best songs ever made.

the ouch cube

I love 'Some Might Say' even though Oasis are the worst non-violent thing ever to have occurred in history.

DukeDeMondo

I think "Kiss Me" by Olly Murs is really, really, really fucking good. I absolutely love it. It's brilliant.

There's a great bit in the video around the 02:14 mark where he's lying back all relaxed with all picnic basket and all and then he just sort of yawps at the woman he's with. Pish myself every time.

But it's top stuff, I reckon. It's A+ all the way. I heard it in three different shops the other day and I stayed till the end of it on each occasion even though there was fuck all in the shops else that I wanted.