Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:50:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Special Package Tours For Just Your Penis

Started by Replies From View, May 10, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Now available:  Treat your penis to three nights alone in a top Italian skiing resort.  Return flights from £80; single flights £60.  One week of skiing is £150 so that's £90 for three days of skiing.

Replies From View

Accommodation is £30 per night on top of all that.

Beds are 18 inches in length which is considered to be ample room for any penis to stretch out and enjoy itself.

Replies From View

Another option:  all inclusive trip to and from Paris, £550 for three nights.

Replies From View

The Paris trip includes at no extra cost a customised tour bus with shelving set up so that your penis can look out of the windows unsupported.

For £40 extra your penis will be entered into a prize draw to win the chance of climbing the Eiffel Tower during closing hours.

Replies From View

popcorn

I was excited to learn about these, as I think having some time apart would be good for me and my penis.

Unfortunately, when I showed the brochures to my penis, it became quite upset.

Lemming

When are people going to wake up to the fact that you don't need to go gallivanting off around the world for a quality, enjoyable, memory-making penis holiday when you can find everything you need right here in good old Britain?

I sent my cock to Scarborough last summer and a wonderful time was had, although I did find some kind of unexplained rash developing on my cock shortly after it returned. I've got a cock day-trip to York planned too, it'll be good to get some time to myself while my cock explores the rich history-filled streets of one of our nation's oldest cities.

Gregory Torso

Before readers get too excited about this opportunity, a cautionary tale:

In 2009, I took a Lufthansa Airbus from Manchester to Munich, en route to Ansbach where I intended to spend a fortnight genuflecting before the headstone of Kaspar Hauser.
The flight was overbooked, and it was full of penises. I found myself swamped in them, ten, maybe twenty to a seat. It was chaos. The cabin crew abandoned the entire economy class, leaving the penises to ransack the minifridges and well, reader, if you can picture a seething mass of crawling, leaping and singing cocks all shitty-drunk on Courvoisier miniatures, then you can imagine the hell of that flight.

2/10. Always check that your flight is penis-free.

Neville Chamberlain

My penis is currently away on business on a fact-finding tour of the Baltic states.

seepage

hamfist

me : Almost time Percy ! Excited ?

my penis : [pukes]