Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:21:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cringe!

Started by popcorn, May 11, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

It was my 16th birthday party and I decided to have a big party at my house. I invited all my best mates and the coolest lads. Unfortunately, when the pizza arrived, I slipped on a dog and shat! It went all over the pizza which my mum arrived and then ate - which the fittest lad saw! I haven't shat since.

popcorn

I was shopping for sandals when a lush lad from the year above saw me. He asked me for my phone number - but I accidentally pissed into his ears! His ears were too full of piss to hear my phone number and he never called me!

popcorn

I bummed a man! But I'm not gay. Cringe!

Glebe

They do replacement pizzas in the Poundland, priced £2.99.

New Jack

Smashed fuck out of this geezer on the way home - only to find I'd been hospitalised and was morphine-dreaming of the assault from the perspective of my attacker! Cringe.

saltysnacks

Watched a cringe compilation on youtube, didn't cringe once.

Captain Z

Revealed that I used to read Mizz magazine on Chris Morris comedy forum! Cringe

popcorn

Quote from: Captain Z on May 23, 2018, 02:12:25 PM
Revealed that I used to read Mizz magazine on Chris Morris comedy forum! Cringe

Oh no, Captain Z! You must want to crawl into a hole and die! But don't freak out - we're sending you a Brass Eye DVD and a box of choccies to help you feel better!

checkoutgirl

On the way out of the cinema I accompanied the wrong girl home. I ended up living with her for the next six years. The wrong woman! Baron Von Cringe!!