Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:41:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

2018 Gape Tax

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, May 13, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

ARE YOU AWARE?
commencing June 2018

1mm-5mm - 2% on all earnings
5mm-1cm - 4% on all earnings
1-4cm - 11% on all earnings
4cm- 8cm - 20% on all earnings
8cm+ Super Gape Tax of 40% applies

Gerontophiles EXEMPT

pancreas

Cue the applications for official gerontophile registration.

Honestly, the system just leaves itself open for abuse when it has such gaping holes in the legislation.

biggytitbo

Gradual Decline

Wow, Geoff Capes is 68 years old.

Looking good on it.

Howj Begg

Quote from: pancreas on May 13, 2018, 11:44:04 AM
Cue the applications for official gerontophile registration.

Honestly, the system just leaves itself open for abuse when it has such gaping holes in the legislation.

never heard it called that before

seepage

luckily got early wind of this, so my ERP package already has the relevant cost conditions configured. top tip: it's only payable on leaving a bonded warehouse

Ferris

Quote from: seepage on May 13, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
luckily got early wind of this, so my ERP package already has the relevant cost conditions configured. top tip: it's only payable on leaving a bonded warehouse

Inside the EEA, yeah. Good luck when Brexit hits

GMTV

Scotland tinkering a millimetre here and there. Worth it.

hamfist

I've had velcro installed, and I release it when I get off the plane at Grand Cayman. They can't touch me there, just like Henri who can't touch the sides when he joins me there.

thraxx

Is this based on horizontal or vertical gape axis? 

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: thraxx on May 13, 2018, 08:36:49 PM
Is this based on horizontal or vertical gape axis?

Gape Escalator mate. Progressive, rather than the regressive flat 15% levy on ejaculate volume.

thraxx

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 13, 2018, 08:38:17 PM
Gape Escalator mate. Progressive, rather than the regressive flat 15% levy on ejaculate volume.

How often are the gape diameter returns submitted?  Who ratifies them? Is there a test for Amyl Nitrate Gape Avoidance Schemes?  They can't have thought this through.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There is a self-assessment form (PAYG) or you can entrust the submission to your employers.

Shit Good Nose

I accidentally wrote "the full Kit-Kat" in the box where it asked for the size of my gape.  Just received a letter saying I'm going to the same prison they send all the TV licence dodgers to.

Howj Begg

'Twas my lord of Glendalough benedixed the gape for me that time at Long Entry, commanding the approaches to my intimast innermost.