Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:34:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB: The Game

Started by asids, May 17, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asids

QuoteBaldies, known as Baldy Land in Japan, is a real-time strategy video game for the Atari Jaguar CD, Macintosh, Microsoft Windows, MS-DOS, PlayStation and Sega Saturn. It was initially released for the Jaguar CD in 1995, followed by the PC version, which was released November 28, 1996. It was developed by Creative Edge Software, with the Jaguar CD version published by Atari, the PC version published by Panasonic Interactive Media, and the Saturn version published by Banpresto. The PlayStation version was released in 2003 by Mud Duck Productions.

The game is a top view real-time strategy game, in the vein of Command & Conquer and Warcraft. The object of the game is to build a community of characters called "baldies", which appear as short, plump bald people, and help them against the 'hairies', who are bearded short little hairy people.

In 1998 a sequel named Skull Caps, also developed by Creative Edge Software and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, was released but had little success when compared to its predecessor.

QuotePart of Panasonic's marketing campaign for the game was a tour of bald-haired promoters distributing free demos of the game in New York after its release.

bomb_dog

Bagsy playing as Biggy.

Chairman Bodog

Can I be an exploit where I toss boomers (+4 MAG) every time you hit me with staves. I'll be the rotund archnekrowurzel peeping from the pampas.

If all the members were questgivers what would the missions be?

I'll ask you to keep fetching phantas mycena and dunker's pop for sage advice that you can find in a second on gamefaqs.