Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:05:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What would you most like to see derail the royal wedding?

Started by Beagle 2, May 17, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you most like to see derail the royal wedding?

Markle diarrhoea dress mess
7 (8.8%)
Naked pissed up Witchell
11 (13.8%)
Lee Nelson, misjudged this one, machine gunned as fuck
14 (17.5%)
Harry cannot stop crying, literally cannot stop sobbing, goes way past endearing
3 (3.8%)
Video posted on Twitter during ceremony of Markle taking on the Rotherham United squad in a private room at the back of the Snafu club after their second leg play-off semi-final victory against Scunthorpe
6 (7.5%)
Overshadowed by return of Jesus
6 (7.5%)
Overshadowed by arrival of aliens
3 (3.8%)
Overshadowed by release of a second, funnier, Ronnie Pickering video
12 (15%)
Fiona Bruce mic left on racist tirade and crescendo of wet trumps
2 (2.5%)
Bog standard altar-jilting
5 (6.3%)
Wanking Town Crier explodes shit on OUR MEG'S LEGZ
3 (3.8%)
An tSaoi
6 (7.5%)
A Fiat Uno
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 80

daf

I HAROLD, take you, MEGHAN, to be my wife, to have and to hold from, this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to suck and to fondle, till bloody revolution us do part; according to Gazorpazorp's holy law. In the presence of Gazorpazorp I make this vow.

I MEGHAN, take you, HAROLD, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, blah blah blah, according to Gazorpazorp's holy law. In the presence of Gazorpazorp I make this vow.

ALL HAIL GAZORPAZORP!

Depressed Beyond Tables

Attila

Quote from: daf on May 19, 2018, 12:52:15 PM
I HAROLD, take you, MEGHAN, to be my wife, to have and to hold from, this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to suck and to fondle, till bloody revolution us do part; according to Gazorpazorp's holy law. In the presence of Gazorpazorp I make this vow.

I MEGHAN, take you, HAROLD, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, blah blah blah, according to Gazorpazorp's holy law. In the presence of Gazorpazorp I make this vow.

ALL HAIL GAZORPAZORP!

Or simply. Sean Connery shows up in a leather posing pouch and demands his rights to the first night.

But it's too late now, Sean, isn't it? T'uh.

Ferris

Attila

He looks like that 'tu whit tu woo, tu whit tu woo' guy from that one episode of Toast of London.

Dannyhood91

The queen looked knackered. She must have been up late last night putting cheese, little sausages and pickled onions on toothpicks. 

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Bazooka on May 19, 2018, 12:30:07 PM
Due to a heavy admin error, Harry marries the actress playing Meghan in the made for TV movie of Harry & Meghan.

When Harry met Meg Ryan?

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dannyhood91 on May 19, 2018, 01:25:07 PM
The queen looked knackered. She must have been up late last night putting cheese, little sausages and pickled onions on toothpicks.

Phil was very sprightly...no Uno in sight either.

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 19, 2018, 01:28:38 PM
Phil was very sprightly...no Uno in sight either.

Well it wouldn't be a surprise attack if you could see his Fiat Uno, would it?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 19, 2018, 01:31:13 PM
Well it wouldn't be a surprise attack if you could see his Fiat Uno, would it?

clock is ticking...hope the BBC pundits are caught up in the carnage (especially Richard Cocaine Bacon)

Sebastian Cobb

Harry gets to the 'I do' bit to realise that he has mild asthma and his wheezy declaration is enough to make Meghan crave Piers Morgan's tadge.

Glebe

poo

When that pissed-up, rapidly-balding ginger fuckwit ejaculates into your rectum tonight, I really hope you think it's all worth it Princess Meg.

jobotic

Blue Jam

Quote from: poo on May 19, 2018, 02:51:31 PM
When that pissed-up, rapidly-balding ginger fuckwit ejaculates into your rectum tonight, I really hope you think it's all worth it Princess Meg.

I wonder what The Woke Princess will think when she is woke by one of Banter Harry's farts tomorrow morning. Probably "What the fuck have I done?" and remembering watching The Handmaid's Tale and wanting to cry.

bgmnts

I hope he fucks her with his nazi armband wrapped around her neck.

Steven

Quote from: bgmnts on May 19, 2018, 03:35:16 PM
I hope he fucks her with his nazi armband wrapped around her neck.

Careful, lads. This is veering into Trench Humour.

Glebe

Glebe

Blumf

dex

Ronny Pickering generally making a nuisance of himself.

Glebe