Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:53:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What would you most like to see derail the royal wedding?

Started by Beagle 2, May 17, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you most like to see derail the royal wedding?

Markle diarrhoea dress mess
7 (8.8%)
Naked pissed up Witchell
11 (13.8%)
Lee Nelson, misjudged this one, machine gunned as fuck
14 (17.5%)
Harry cannot stop crying, literally cannot stop sobbing, goes way past endearing
3 (3.8%)
Video posted on Twitter during ceremony of Markle taking on the Rotherham United squad in a private room at the back of the Snafu club after their second leg play-off semi-final victory against Scunthorpe
6 (7.5%)
Overshadowed by return of Jesus
6 (7.5%)
Overshadowed by arrival of aliens
3 (3.8%)
Overshadowed by release of a second, funnier, Ronnie Pickering video
12 (15%)
Fiona Bruce mic left on racist tirade and crescendo of wet trumps
2 (2.5%)
Bog standard altar-jilting
5 (6.3%)
Wanking Town Crier explodes shit on OUR MEG'S LEGZ
3 (3.8%)
An tSaoi
6 (7.5%)
A Fiat Uno
2 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Icehaven

Got to be Phil dropping dead. Preferably in the middle of the do but I'd also accept anytime beforehand.

rue the polywhirl

Harry's phoney 'Invictus Games' mates getting pissed up and fighting in the aisles, prosthetic limbs for weapons.

Alberon

idunnosomename

A giant eclair/sticky bun dropping onto the couple

Attila

Enrico Palazzo shows up to sing the national anthem.

mothman

Having them have to go, with their £30m policing bill, past a long line of Grenfell survivors holding pictures of their deceased loved ones, all dead because the council wouldn't pay a quarter of a million.

biggytitbo

Elton John goes feral, trashes the whole place like King Kong before he is finally brought down by snipers.

Mr Eggs

A nude Prince Charles with WITCHELL IS THE DADDY tattooed on his back does a really sexy dance and everyone starts wanking

idunnosomename

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 17, 2018, 09:43:10 PM
Elton John goes feral, trashes the whole place like King Kong before he is finally brought down by snipers.

He could climb the keep. Great view of London and Berkshire from there.

Megan Markle's decision to invite Larry David to the reception backfires after he causes a series of social etiquette disasters so severe they tear the entire Royal Family apart.

non capisco

Prince Charles starts having an absent minded memory wank about the time he chucked one up her out of The Three Degrees, somehow momentarily forgetting he is at his son's wedding. Everyone's trying not to notice him sitting on a church pew rhythmically admiring a choice fragment from his mind palace, the only palace he's ever felt at comfort in. At first it's just the slap slap slap of the wank itself and the television cameras can angle him out and Nicholas Witchell tries to gloss over it and goes "And there we can hear the adorable sound of little Prince George clapping with delight" but then Charles starts loudly crooning "When will one see you....agai-ai-ai-ain? Gorrrr, best bunk up of my bloody life, that was." and everyone knows they're going to have to tough this out until the inevitable crescendo. Not even the news can ignore it, the top headline on the BBC News website changes from "HARRY AND MEGHAN: THE BIG DAY LIVE" to "PRINCE CHARLES IS FUCKING HAVING A MASSIVE WANK".

Replies From View

I'd like to see one of those streakers like they have in sports events.  Those naked ones.  Except he or she has vials of some kind of stink bomb essence that they are crunching between their buttocks along the way, driving everyone off with unmitigated stench.

Either that or Dennis the Menace.  (The British one, even though I shouldn't have to specify this.)

Beagle 2

Anonymous hack into the broadcast and replace it with the 1989 series of Lucky Ladders with Lennie Bennett.

Dr Rock

Replies From View

Quote from: Beagle 2 on May 17, 2018, 10:00:25 PM
Anonymous hack into the broadcast and replace it with the 1989 series of Lucky Ladders with Lennie Bennett.

Ooh I like this idea of hacking into the broadcast.  I think I'd replace it with all the Comic Relief stuff in the BBC archives.

Mr Eggs

Dead Jimmy Savile pokes his dick out of the alter and squirts his dirty cum all over the place

Beagle 2

Kim Jun Un turns up unexpectedly and they let him in because it's just easier but he films the whole thing on his phone like a bellend.

Fabian Thomsett

James Hewitt, astride a horse, turns up and claims that he is Harry's real father. Then he challenges Charles to a duel.

idunnosomename

That weird old cunt who was outside the hospital for the baby prolapses his anus

Replies From View

How about a cartoonishly over-scaled parody of a disabled human, grotesquely hobbling down the aisle bellowing that there is sick in the cake.

finnquark

Bingo Fury

Having paid Jeanette Charles to take her place at the ceremony, the Queen sips a G&T on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, cackling, as a hundred barrels of wildfire explode and reduce the church to rubble.

Dr Syntax Head

U2 force a massive concert on everyone sponsored by iTunes

newbridge

Tom Green shows up in character as Freddy Got Fingered and prostate-milks the Prince to orgasm right on the wedding dais.

Golden E. Pump

We interrupt the marriage of Prince Harry to bring you Prince, Live in Dortmund 1988.