Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:45:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Are Harry and Meghan sexing right this very instant?

Started by Replies From View, May 19, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's all very awkward, he's been cucking his brother with Middleton for years - it's the Hewitt genes you see.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Glebe on May 19, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
Not at it right now, but they are 'sexting', if this EXCLUSIVE! pic is anything to go by!

Right to left, the 3 stages of baldness.

RoadMaintenanceTycoon

old queenie can hear them through the walls and is cranking up the volume on mrs brown as we speak

Glebe

When they finally enter the conjugal chamber, a live feed will will show their bodies melding into a kind of asexual, morphing, psychedelic, glowing multidimensional entity, as this plays.

jobotic

No need, I'll tell them now. She's a girl and he's a boy.

saltysnacks

I find it amusing that people think Hewitt is actually Harry's father, he looks more like Charles than William does.

Custard

I wonder if he'll rub his spunky willy on the royal curtains before he dozes off

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: saltysnacks on May 19, 2018, 10:42:15 PM
I find it amusing that people think Hewitt is actually Harry's father, he looks more like Charles than William does.

Hewitt is his dad and that's that.

Vodka Margarine

Quote from: saltysnacks on May 19, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

Yeah, the "Hewitt is Harry's real dad" thing is so deliciously good as an imagined reality that it's passed into modern folklore, despite being nonsense of the highest order. See also Bob Holness playing sax on 'Baker Street' and the aforementioned Marc Almond's alleged bellyful of human and animal spoogle.

Alberon

The truth is much worse. Charles is the dad, but Hewitt is Bantz's mum.

Replies From View

Bhazor

Remember that bit in Audition with the dog bowl. That. That's what they're doing right now.

Glebe

They're rolling around on the floor with Umphla-Gee.

greenman

Quote from: Glebe on May 19, 2018, 10:00:36 PM
When they finally enter the conjugal chamber, a live feed will will show their bodies melding into a kind of asexual, morphing, psychedelic, glowing multidimensional entity, as this plays.

Choose the form of the destructor.

idunnosomename

Speeches we will never hear left people in tears. They had a secret party at Frogmore with the Clooneys, Oprah and someone else famous.

I wonder what mega posh parties are like. Can you just still like bring your own tinnies, play with the cat, and hang out in the kitchen?

BlodwynPig

They are having they're cake and eating it. If you want a monarchy, do so, but don't merge plebdom with kingdom...stay aloof, unreachable, 'mysterious'. By consorting with plebs and Corden, Blunt and Clooney, you are saying "we are one of you"...you being lower middle-class braying women who approximate Princess Eugenie at Ascot but have no class or distinction apart from their sneering and screeching.

Yes, newspapers, it was a watermark moment for change...but don't weep crocodile tears when Bantz Junior appears on Jeremy Kyle or Tracksuited royals are seen cavorting with rappers through palace windows.

biggytitbo

The most interesting thing about yesterday is that Harry is 6th in line to the throne.

BlodwynPig

The royals came out of it looking pretty good compared to the fawning narcissists we have the misfortune to share our nationality with.

Glebe

Quote from: greenman on May 20, 2018, 07:13:51 AMChoose the form of the destructor.

So they're bringing toys into it, eh?

biggytitbo

They could maybe fit in a bit of fingering though?

bgmnts

Maybe if we're all lucky the entire royal gang will pull a surprise train on our Meghan.

greenman

Quote from: Glebe on May 20, 2018, 03:32:32 PM
So they're bringing toys into it, eh?

Many Corbynites knew what is was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day I can tell you.

Glebe

They may be delaying the official 'honeymoon', but they'll be making time for a quick one round the back of the Palace tonight, I can tell you!

Barry Admin

I managed to miss all of this, and all of the fucking football. Except when I got into town, there was some god-awful woman singing "Hallelujah", which is just fucking depressing to hear at 10am on a Saturday morning. Then some bloke a couple of streets down was singing the same dreary, over-rated song. We moved to the next street only to be greeted by a group of absolute bastards playing "Hallelujah" on fucking pan pipes.

From this, I'd guess the wedding of these two turds contained the frankly dreadful song "Hallelujah" at some point in its proceedings. Hang them all.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 20, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
The most interesting thing about yesterday is that Harry is 6th in line to the throne.

That means he could still get in if it came down to a dice roll.

(Unrelatedly, he usually does roll a dice to determine whether he will get in.  1 means no, 6 means yes, and the numbers 2 to 5 follow the natural gradient from no to yes.)

Paul Calf

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 20, 2018, 05:01:05 PM
I managed to miss all of this, and all of the fucking football. Except when I got into town, there was some god-awful woman singing "Hallelujah", which is just fucking depressing to hear at 10am on a Saturday morning. Then some bloke a couple of streets down was singing the same dreary, over-rated song. We moved to the next street only to be greeted by a group of absolute bastards playing "Hallelujah" on fucking pan pipes.

From this, I'd guess the wedding of these two turds contained the frankly dreadful song "Hallelujah" at some point in its proceedings. Hang them all.

It's actually a very beautiful song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q

But whatever you filter through layers of crusty, steaming turd is going to taste like shit even if it's 28-your Lagavulin.

BlodwynPig

idunnosomename

Brilliant song, sorry. Also bonus for telling you the chord progression in the first verse

Also no, they did Stand By Me? And some other good music? Classical songs, Vaughan Williams. What you'd expect in St George's, anyway.

BlodwynPig

One man's dirge is another Duke's fluffer soundtrack