Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:31:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brian Blessed insults farmers whilst dressed as Tudor King

Started by biggytitbo, May 20, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

BlodwynPig

idunnosomename

I was always a bit wary of him like all ironic "national treasures" but thats awesome good on him

biggytitbo

I imagine Brian Blessed always dresses like a Tudor king even when he's just knocking about around the house.

BlodwynPig

DrGreggles

"Blessed, 81, who was dressed as a Tudor king..."

No context. Marvellous.

Paul Calf

Nowhere Man

Mr_Simnock

I think i would have reacted in the same way apart from carried on for half an hour about how destructive sheep farming is to wildlife and how the set-aside scheme is a pile of shit and mentioned I'm looking forward to them losing EU subsides as that will get rid of those producing food for no reason, oh yes and how they are dumping vast quantities of nitrogen heavy fertilizers are destroying streams and rivers wildlife and also creating vast dead zones where the rivers meet the sea, and also could they please stop trying to wipe out birds of prey all the time,  etc.etc.etc.etc.

idunnosomename

Farmers are cunts. Especially Scottish ones, who get sick pleasure from making us all piss about with our clocks twice a year

kalowski

Replies From View

Replies From View

bgmnts

Why an animal right's activist would host a farmer's do I have no clue but good on him.

Steven

"Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!" "Game Warden's ALIVE!"

The fat fuck only wants a ban on culling so he can eat them all for himself. While dressed as a Tudor King.

Jockice

I interviewed Brian Blessed once. He said he'd pray for me. Thanks Brian, but it didn't work.

Danger Man

Quote from: Jockice on May 20, 2018, 12:32:43 PM
I interviewed Brian Blessed once. He said he'd pray for me. Thanks Brian, but it didn't work.

It did. You got a girlfriend.

non capisco

I made Brian Blessed a cup of tea once when I was working as a runner. He bellowed "THANK YOU, BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!". Didn't disappoint. I've also seen him various times walking around Soho nattering to himself. If his eccentricity is an act then he's proper method.

greenman

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on May 20, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
I think i would have reacted in the same way apart from carried on for half an hour about how destructive sheep farming is to wildlife and how the set-aside scheme is a pile of shit and mentioned I'm looking forward to them losing EU subsides as that will get rid of those producing food for no reason, oh yes and how they are dumping vast quantities of nitrogen heavy fertilizers are destroying streams and rivers wildlife and also creating vast dead zones where the rivers meet the sea, and also could they please stop trying to wipe out birds of prey all the time,  etc.etc.etc.etc.

Brexit is a strange issue here, you seem to get some "well we can club as many badger pups as we like now" talk but isn't the lack of TB vaccination actually an EU issue?

Glebe

It would have been great if he was dressed as his Flash Gordon character (can't remember name) and he just flew out the window.

Just thinking the other day, if Tom Bombadil were to appear in the new Lord of the Rings series...

bgmnts

Quote from: Glebe on May 20, 2018, 03:46:57 PM
It would have been great if he was dressed as his Flash Gordon character (can't remember name) and he just flew out the window.

Just thinking the other day, if Tom Bombadil were to appear in the new Lord of the Rings series...

I havent read LotR for a good few years but I do not picture sweet, old, enigmatic, peaceful Bombadil as BRIAN CUNT BLESSED.

Glebe

Quote from: bgmnts on May 20, 2018, 03:55:16 PMI havent read LotR for a good few years but I do not picture sweet, old, enigmatic, peaceful Bombadil as BRIAN CUNT BLESSED.

If they got him in a good mood though, he'd be perfect, dol-my-darling!

not friend

Lord of the Rings is utter shit, isn't it? It's just World of Warcraft fan fiction.

bgmnts

Tolkein was an avid WoW player back in the 50s i think.