Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:00:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

If you got all your news from CaB, what do you think you'd be like?

Started by Noonling, May 20, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noonling

So my Internet is constantly acting weird, and right now this is the only website I can access. Can't Google anything, can't look on Twitter, can't look at BBC News, nada.

I haven't actually read any news for the last week - I am vaguely aware that one of the princes is married as of today, but since I can't google anything all I know is that its to someone who isn't Angela Merkel. However, it got me thinking - what kind of person would you become if you relied solely on CaB for your news and opinions?

Johnny Yesno

I do get all my news and opinions from CaB and I'm excellent as a result.

pancreas

I think it rather depends how many of Biggy's posts you read and took seriously.

Danger Man

Perpetually astounded that the real world was nothing like my news source

mothman

saltysnacks

Slightly more phimotic (I am very phimotic) and with a little less hair (I have a full head of hair).

popcorn

I think I would imagine the UK to be a giant concrete pit full of horrible pies and racists and dog shit, when in fact that's only about 30% true.

Icehaven

I'd think the average person cares a lot more about Jeremy Corbyn than they really do.