Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:59:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Norwich meet then, you CUNTS!

Started by Twit 2, May 20, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

I remember at the Cam meet when the beer was flowing, pancreatic pizza was being consumed and mandibles were awakening, that a Norwich meet was mooted with perhaps a little air of poo-pooh-ment. Norwich beer gardens in the sunshine, you know it.

canadagoose

Is Ashens going? Please invite Ashens. I bet CaB will love it.

shiftwork2

DrGreggles

pancreas

I would do my best, bearing in mind it's in the 'Dunno' part of Angrew's map of the UK. Pick a date and I'll try to badger someone at UEA to invite me to a seminar.

Twit 2

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 20, 2018, 11:24:54 PM
Naaaarch

Is that a YES OF COURSE I'LL COME TO YOUR FINE CITY!

If enough people express a semblance of interest we can start talking dates and pubs.

bgmnts

Janie Jones

Always keen for an opportunity to revisit the spectacularly dreary Anglia Square Shopping Precinct, scene of my codeine-related CaB shitting catastrophe anecdote so yes, I'd be up for a Naarrch meet. Much depends on the date though.

Twit 2

Yes: Me, shifty, Janie
Maybe: Panko
Unclear: Dr Greggles
Get to thread: Angrew, madhair

A bit Cambridge Part II: Norwich, so far. We need fresh blood!

As for date, sometime in June or July?

bgmnts

If I had any money or desire to awkwardly try and ingratiate myself into the herd i'd be up for it.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I've went there in the past and done the big castle, bbc radio place, library, cathedral, market, shopping centre, big morrisons and I saw a car belching out smoke like it was about to explode. On the basis of this I reckon i've comprehensively 'done' Norwich. Might still make this though depending on what i've got on whenever it is.

Ferris

[insert Alan Partridge joke here]

BlodwynPig

I'll Skype in.

Edit: We could do a Toronto - Norwich meet via Skype or Yahoo Messenger.

Twit 2

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on May 21, 2018, 11:07:56 PM
I've went there in the past and done the big castle, bbc radio place, library, cathedral, market, shopping centre, big morrisons and I saw a car belching out smoke like it was about to explode. On the basis of this I reckon i've comprehensively 'done' Norwich. Might still make this though depending on what i've got on whenever it is.

Have you got pissed with a load of LEGENDS in a Norwich beer garden, though? Have you?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

This had better still be happening or else i'm not coming.

Once went to Felixstowe baths as a kid. Would love to come to this but never gonna happen due to work and family and distance.