Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,403
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:26:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rodger, the human transit van

Started by spamwangler, May 22, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spamwangler

Anyone else use this service?

Had a load of glass tables I needed shifting in a nightclub in Surrey- called Rodger, he was there in under an hour, three hours later he was squeezing them out in my living room! And only fifty quid plus greggs.

Share your Rodger the human transit van stories here. Anyone ever done Rodger the human transit van Gold, were you get to climb into Rodger to ride with all your stuff? What was Rodgers strangest greggs request?

Glebe

[tag]Thomas the Tank Engine spin-off "goes too far."[/tag]

spamwangler

also, how do people feel about this new Deliver-Rodger-Roo service thats undercutting Rodger the human transit van?

When i see an old man limping down the street in that silly green uniform, fit to burst with half a kitchen up him on minimum wage, i cant help but feel theres somehow a certain amount of exploitation thats going on there. how long until one of them bursts on a dual carridgeway, then what?

they are cheap though i will admit. managed to get half the contents of a shipping container in one last month, you should have seen the look on her face!

seepage

beware Deliver-Rodger-Roo - you don't get the original stuff/greggs, DRR have their own dedicated factory/kitchen staffed by trainees, and the output isn't half as good

spamwangler

i thought i smelt something was up there.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: seepage on May 23, 2018, 07:08:16 PM
beware Deliver-Rodger-Roo - you don't get the original stuff/greggs, DRR have their own dedicated factory/kitchen staffed by trainees, and the output isn't half as good

Yes, would not recommend using this service. We ordered a glass teapot w/ steel diffuser, set of cups, a.nice little gift for the mother in law. DRR was far lower than other shipping so we went with it.
Yesterday afternoon, the doorbell goes and this old guy is standing there, beetroot faced, clutching his guts and wheezing away.
He staggers into the hallway, drops his trousers, and shits blood and shards of glass all over the rug. It went on for ages, the screaming, and when he was done he had the cheek to ask for two sausage rolls. I gave him a cheese string and stern talking to. Sorry mate, sorry about your shredded intestines but sakes, it's your job, man.
Ruined the hallway rugs, spots all up the walls, no apology for the broken items, customer service threatening to bill us for hospital bills. Fucking ridiculous.

Fambo Number Mive

Surely, if they knew what the items were, customer services should pay for the hospital bills.

Gregory Torso

That's what I told them. Not my fault you sent doddery old fucks with glass teapots up their arses that don't even know not to sit down until the whole delivery has been completed. Stitch up your own human transit. I should bill them for my blood shitted carpets.

Fambo Number Mive

Only certain ones are suitable for carrying glass and china items, its up to the company to choose someone with a suitable "passage"

Glebe