Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:16:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Interesting workmates

Started by Custard, May 23, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custard

Here comes Handyman Rick. Claims he once fingered Lisa Riley.

Jeff, who sits three office cubicles on from me, has an orange at 10.30 am. Every day!

Judith from accounts once went to Morroco. She went to meet her birth father. He wasn't in.

saltysnacks

Gym rat Kyle claims to have invented the Harlem Shake. I don't believe him.

Spoon of Ploff

No one wants to use the hot desk that Pete's been sat at for at least a week after.

Pizza Friday comes to an abrupt end after just two weeks when someone steals Lisa's pizza and she spends four hours in HR calling Sean a cunt.

New Jack

Toothbrush Carol eats her Wok n Go heartily at her desk at lunchtime, then she goes to the loo to brush her teeth! She's fit, and hygienic, even if her breath reeks and she's barely at her desk for long.

Bulimia innit.

New Jack

Mark is going to Tesco for lunch, he needs some stuff for a Tinder date after work. I tag along, to buy a bleak butty but mostly out of fascination what he does to prepare for a date. He buys Radox, 7up and candles, and he's booked a Travelodge. I admire his chutzpah, or so I tell him. Anyway, he asks me to queue at the separate till to get a lighter as it'll be quicker, for the candles. I do, and when I ask him for the lighter refund, he says: 'You're a contractor mate just claim it back'. One quid for a lighter as a work expense, I'll need to fill in a form and get my manager's approval and the agency to rubberstamp it.

Anyway, later, my girlfriend hates (or loves! But not really) him so stalks his Facebook, which none of us colleagues have been told about. He posts a pic that night of him in his work shirt, it's clearly a selfie in a Travelodge. Anywho, the next day, his date went amazing, though he doesn't fancy her so probably won't see her again.

I think he effectively booked into a hotel for a wank.

Might be just repeating real life experiences tbh

Nobody wants to sign up for Footy Dave's 7-a-side team as they are convinced he's just after an audience to watch him dogging with his wife.

Glebe

Clumpster Dee. A seven-footer with big, clump shoes, braces and giant buck teeth. There isn't any shelf he can't retrieve something for you off.

lebowskibukowski

Pete in Acquisitions and Mergers blacks up as Rockin' Jeff in a Pasadenas tribute band.

Lance the Head of Hostile Takeovers once squashed a squirrel underfoot and pretends to feel guilty, yet has a laminated photograph of the act blown up and sellotaped to his bedroom ceiling

Derek from Leasings breaks in to the office every Thursday night and stages many, many dirty protests against the current board. The fecal slurs he daubs are poorly spelt, but the italics are of a surprisingly high standard

bgmnts

John.

He comes in 5 minutes late every day.

Martin signed up for Footy Dave's 7-a-side. He left not soon after that.

Briony brought in homemade cakes for everyone. "Lovely." "Wow, you must give me the recipe." "Mr Kipling should hire you."

Taste like shite.

petril

Alan's already seen it and it's shite. Save the film talk for when he's out for a smoke

hamfist

Amal is 43 and still lives at home. His mum gives him a packed lunch every single day.

Gregory Torso

Ben claims to have "railed a bump of charlie cart-horse" off a stingray's tail in Bali.

Sandra got her Yorkshire terrier's teeth invisaligned on holiday and now only feeds it trifles and mashed up Birdseye potato waffles.

Ben claims to have been in a car crash in Hanoi, where "like ten pints of blood pissed out of my body and I was actually dead for half an hour before a towering heroic dude brought me back on the kitchen floor of a vegan restaurant with his own plasma".

New Jack

Danny the IT tech. He has the IT Crowd theme as his ringtone! What a wacky funster!

Custard

I once saw Nigel from marketing telling the office girls how much he likes Gogglebox

Someone used his Gogglebox cup once, and he punched her in the throat.

All that's left to remind us of Nigel these days is that cup. Though I still wouldn't recommend touching it. Or looking at it.

Sebastian Cobb

Oversharing Andy is telling the worried looking receptionist about his troublesome piles.

Spoon of Ploff

Karl, head of the IT infrastructure team insists that anyone joining his team must yell "By the power of Grayskull" at the top of their voice... it is an open plan office.

Sebastian Cobb

What is she cackling at? Nobody's said anything!

"Fuck me, she looks a goer" exclaims Desperate Martin about the late fifties, 20 stone accounts temp who just wheezed up to reception.

Glebe

Gareth the Hedgehog keeps using all the staples. Twat.

Gregory Torso

Foreskin Dan just spent the whole morning making cocks out of blu-tack and then "circumsising" them with a pair of nail scissors.

Glebe

Jarvis the Knob 'ead always has onion sandwiches for lunch. Stinks the place out - and he never uses plural for onion!

Sebastian Cobb

He's still better than fish pie Mike. Don't go in the kitchen after he's used the microwave!

Sebastian Cobb

Security hadn't even finished walking big yoghurt Mary off the premises before Ian the Vulture was over laying claim to her big monitor.

Warehouse Ian's wife left him and now he's tried to top himself off the cherry picker.

the midnight watch baboon

Typhoid Sally gets all pally with new office blood. Then starts leaving sweetcorn fritters in their pigeonhole.

Beagle 2

Massive Tits Stacey sits there barefoot every day for six months. Yet when Panicky Graham does the same an email goes around from HR headed: "Re: Appropriate Footwear" within six minutes.

Glebe

Nola Bombata. Owns a space freighter on Melmoth #9. Only here because he likes Walkers Crisps. Won't work Saturdays.