Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,187
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:51:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Please Post Nathan Barley Articles Here - And Add Them To The Database Too If Possible

Started by biniput, February 01, 2005, 12:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Can't seem to find a single mention of Barley or Morris in the Sunday papers.  Was there anything in the Guardian Guide on Saturday?

mayer

Quote from: "Neil"Was there anything in the Guardian Guide on Saturday?

No.

I always figured they couldn't diss it, not with Charlie doing Screenburn still.

greencalx

Quote from: "Neil"Can't seem to find a single mention of Barley or Morris in the Sunday papers.

There's a couple of paragraphs in the Observer's TV review (which I've submitted to the articles database, even though it's not fabulously exciting).  Basically she's come round to the opinion that it's Not That Good.

goliath

Do copies/captures of 15Peter20's "Piss Bliss" photos exist? If so, can anyone point me in their direction. Thanks.

mcbpete

I've got a feeling they might be on the Nathan Barley DVD-rom section of the DVD

goliath

thewomb

There's great photo gallery on the DVD, it has all the piss photos and the ones from the SugarApe party. I don't think they're in jpg format or anything but you should be able to take a screengrab.

Glebe

I posted this link in the Nathan Barley thread in the SIte Updates section. It includes pictures of Chris Morris on location. I don't know if this has been posted before, if so forgive my n00bness:

Nathan Barley on location pics.

Garam

Haha. Nice haircut he's sporting there. The hair and the clothes look just like the fat guy's on Lost.