Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:16:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by solidified gruel merchant, May 28, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God bless you free, Tommy Robinson

Jesus loves you more than words can JAIL
12 (18.5%)
He has a cunning plan (to escape)
6 (9.2%)
A FREE TOMMY TIPPEE CUP JUST FOR ME
7 (10.8%)
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
1 (1.5%)
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
0 (0%)
Cause I'd already know
1 (1.5%)
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
2 (3.1%)
More than words to show you feel
0 (0%)
That your love for me is real
1 (1.5%)
What would you say if I took those words away
0 (0%)
Then you couldn't make things new just by saying I love you
1 (1.5%)
20 (30.8%)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgA7EzVnA4A
0 (0%)
Tommy Robinson, he wore a stetson hat
0 (0%)
He wore gorblimey trousers
0 (0%)
And he's a fucking twat
7 (10.8%)
Raoul Moat
7 (10.8%)
FREE TOMMY ROBINSON with every purchase
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 65

imitationleather

Quote from: Cuellar on July 12, 2019, 03:01:36 PM
Oh yes, I remember that fortnight when he pretended to be a reformed man

He got a BBC3 doc out of it, didn't he?

sponk

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 12, 2019, 02:53:53 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/11/edl-tommy-robinson-sorry-fear-muslims

Over two years after he made and defended the comments, and during his short "I'm not a racist thug anymore" PR tour after leading the EDL. Not representative of his later or earlier work. Do you judge Bowie by his 80's stuff too?

Gerald Fjord

We get it la, Autopsy, you hate Muslims, Tommy hates Muslims, Tommy=fine. Just stop dressing it up in this other nonsense. He's an anti-Muslim activist who uses instances of child sexual abuse perpetrated by Muslim men to propagate and support his hatred. His silence on - his support for -  perpetrators of the same crimes within his fucking midst speaks to his utter disinterest in the actual reality of this crime. I've no doubt that Robinson, hateful cunt that he is, has no problem squaring this circle mentally, convincing himself that Muslim child rape is a special kind of child rape that needs his sole attention. Clearly, from your fucking thick as pig shit cancer analogy, you think something similar.  I've no doubt you'll leap on any and every instance of Muslim hostility, of Muslim's committing crimes, of polled Muslim's showing less support for values you've never bothered to defend in any other setting. I've no doubt you think that Islam is a scourge on our society. I've no doubt they make you very uneasy, with their allahuakbars and their crescent moons.

I just wish you'd give it the fucking Enoch Powell rather than pretending this thick cunt and serial offender blatantly breaking the law and going to prison for it is some miscarriage of justice. Or that there's no contradiction in this apparently committed campaigner against child sexual abuse ignoring it in his own back yard, joining a campaign for "justice" for his mate convicted of the same fucking crime. Just wish you'd come out and lay it on us, tell us all about how awful Muslims are, give us a bunch of news stories about Muslim rapists who we definitely all think are a great bunch of lads, talk about the decline of judeo-christian society, really fucking lay it on man, lay it on and stop playing the ignorant but probing questioner and start playing the role you were born to play.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 12, 2019, 02:53:53 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/11/edl-tommy-robinson-sorry-fear-muslims
Some context here: this was when Quilliam were bankrolling him and he was very publicly softening his image and stances as a result.
https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/03/tommy-robinson-claims-quilliam-paid-him-to-leave-edl_n_8710834.html
EDIT TO ADD: I see Sponk has already alluded to this above
ANOTHER EDIT TO ADD: So did Cuellar

Gerald Fjord

Must be terrible being Tommy, and having that Muslim-run facebook and Muslim-run twitter and Muslim-run justice system and Muslim-run public opinion think you are a hate preaching criminal worm and telling you to get to fuck. classic establishment stitch-up.

imitationleather

From the pictures of the pro-Tommy protest it looks like it had attendance requirements like one of those green cafe sheds they have where you're only allowed to enter if you're a black cab driver.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: sponk on July 12, 2019, 03:03:20 PM
Over two years after he made and defended the comments, and during his short "I'm not a racist thug anymore" PR tour after leading the EDL. Not representative of his later or earlier work. Do you judge Bowie by his 80's stuff too?

What has he said since to make you think the apology was just PR? Bearing in mind that much of what you may have been told that he said, he never said. In every serious interview with him over the years, he has explained that most Muslims are fine law-abiding folk who don't follow their faith to the literal letter, but there are enough that do to be concerned about.

Fjord: your analysis is grotesquely over-simplistic mischaracterisation and I've no interest in trading adolescent insults.

Gerald Fjord

Sorry, should have said you were anti-the bad Muslims. I missed the nuance.

jobotic

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 12, 2019, 03:16:32 PM

Fjord: your analysis is grotesquely over-simplistic mischaracterisation and I've no interest in trading adolescent insults.

Quite right Jordan Turveyson. Give us some more of those amusing cancer analogies. That was beautiful.

Utterly disingenuous.

So please clarify - you are of the opinion that the EDL were not a racist organisation?

I used to work with someone who was friendly (and sympathetic) with people who were involved in the organising of EDL rallies. He used to argue that he wasn't racist too, and was only anti-Muslim. To prove the point he used to associate with lots of the Indian lads at work, but it's amazing how thick and fast the racial epithets started to come once the topic moved onto their neighbours.

DrGreggles

I don't want to generalise but if you support 'Tommy Robinson', defend 'Tommy Robinson' or are 'Tommy Robinson', then you are a massive fucking racist cunt.

Thanks, have a lovely day.

Blumf

Quote from: DrGreggles on July 12, 2019, 03:49:44 PM
I don't want to generalise but if you support 'Tommy Robinson', defend 'Tommy Robinson' or are 'Tommy Robinson', then you are a massive fucking racist cunt.

Thanks, have a lovely day.

Yes, yes, but what about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?

machotrouts

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 12, 2019, 02:44:10 PM
As far as I've seen he's been fairly successful at separating racism from anti-Islamism. Like how the left are painfully aware that criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitism.

It's interesting that this analogy places "anti-Islamism" and "anti-Semitism" at opposite ends of the moral scale.

chveik

at this point, I would have more respect for Autopsy Turvey if he'd just openly admit that he's a massive racist.

bad enough being a thick cunt but a coward too, foh

Dr Rock

Remember four pages ago when he didn't know much about him?

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on July 12, 2019, 03:44:02 PM
Utterly disingenuous.

Which bit?

QuoteSo please clarify - you are of the opinion that the EDL were not a racist organisation?

As I understand it, at first it was a reasonably multiracial street movement founded to highlight problems with radical Islam in Luton that weren't being addressed by authorities. Obviously they were asking for trouble with that name, and as soon as the media cottoned onto it they were characterised as a violent racist fascist gang, hence it attracted more and more violent racist fascists, some of whom Tommy nutted.

Quote from: jobotic on July 12, 2019, 03:23:17 PM
Give us some more of those amusing cancer analogies. That was beautiful.

It may have been inappropriately light-hearted, but when people are saying "all rape is bad, why go on about one type of rape?" it occurs that you could replace rape with cancer and ask the same thing. There does seem to be a particular religious communal dimension to much of the rape done by Islamic 'grooming' gangs, and a lot of it seems unusually sadistic, brutal and informed by absolute contempt for victims on religious/racial/'moral' grounds. You'll know that when a Rotherham Labour MP tried to address the situation honestly, she was forced to resign and bombarded with death threats:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40952224
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/25/labour-mp-given-added-police-security-after-death-threats

Quote from: machotrouts on July 12, 2019, 04:05:10 PM
It's interesting that this analogy places "anti-Islamism" and "anti-Semitism" at opposite ends of the moral scale.

Well, anti-Islamism is opposition to Islamism, which is a political and religious dogma, while anti-Semitism is just irrational dislike of Jews, isn't it?

Quote from: chveik on July 12, 2019, 04:05:42 PM
at this point, I would have more respect for Autopsy Turvey if he'd just openly admit that he's a massive racist.

You're all desperately trying to convince me I am one, without explaining how the logic follows, but I don't really see how race is relevant. There are white Islamist radicals, they're no less awful than the brown ones. There are lovely sensible Muslims, they should go unharassed and free to worship as they please. Most people in the world are awful, regardless of race, but many of them are fab, also regardless of race. Racism seems a big red herring in this argument, although I've heard that all white people are endemically systemically racist, so maybe I'll admit it if the rest of us do.

Quote from: Dr Rock on July 12, 2019, 04:26:58 PM
Remember four pages ago when he didn't know much about him?

We're not talking about me, I know you're keen to shift the conversation onto my moral failings due to lack of rebuttal power, but I've never claimed to know nothing about him, I've been discussing this issue in other threads for some time. I can know quite a bit about some aspects but nothing about others, again, that's why I'm here, to fill in gaps in my knowledge and help others fill theirs.

Cold Meat Platter

Jumblegraws

What has he said since to make you think the apology was just PR? Bearing in mind that much of what you may have been told that he said, he never said.
He made the apology you linked to in a Guardian interview in the company of Maajid Nawaz, chairman of Quilliam. He later claimed in his autobiography that his work with Quilliam was done on a quid pro quo basis wherein he would give the appearance that they were reforming him in exchange was remuneration:
Quote from: Stephen Yakety-SaxQuilliam wanted to be seen to be facilitating my exit from the EDL and taking the credit for it. That was okay, I know how the world of public funding works. They have to show results from somewhere and I ticked the box of sorts...I was using them, they were using me, but the bottom line from what I witnessed was that nothing truly productive was going to come out of it.
I don't believe I'd sold my soul to them.

Thanks for the heads-up about the lying MSM, you condescending, bigot-apologist SHITE.

phantom_power

So why is Robinson thought by loads of people to be a racist and islamophobe and often gets caught saying and doing seemingly racist and islamophobic things that you say turn out not to be? If that sort of thing happens to a person a couple of times it would raise questions but it happens to him all the time. He must be the most unlucky non-racist in the world

jobotic

Don't you know anything? It's because he raises uncomfortable truths so we on the left hysterically scream "racist!" at him to shut down debate. It's a made up word that Trotsky or Marx or Owen Jones made up when they made it up.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: phantom_power on July 14, 2019, 07:53:22 PM
So why is Robinson thought by loads of people to be a racist and islamophobe and often gets caught saying and doing seemingly racist and islamophobic things that you say turn out not to be?

Well I'm just looking for as many examples as I can find of these. It's why I ended up watching so many of his videos, looking for hard evidence of bad racism, which is a deplorable trait, of course, which is why it can be funny.

Quote from: jobotic on July 14, 2019, 07:59:30 PM
It's a made up word that Trotsky or Marx or Owen Jones made up when they made it up.

Love this, but it is a real word, and has sensible dictionary definitions, and I still wonder what damning titbits I've missed. Obviously he's not a good speaker, he makes up words and garbles off the top of his head and rants at a high pitch, you'd think there'd be a tally of scandalous racist hate speech by now, but facebook ended up having to make up silly stuff about incitement to decapitation.

Islamophobia is an odd word though, because surely you can hate and fear any number of religious doctrines, without hating or fearing all of the people who follow them? Asking for a friend.

Mobius

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 15, 2019, 12:58:05 AM
Well I'm just looking for as many examples as I can find of these. It's why I ended up watching so many of his videos, looking for hard evidence of bad racism, which is a deplorable trait, of course, which is why it can be funny.

Love this, but it is a real word, and has sensible dictionary definitions, and I still wonder what damning titbits I've missed. Obviously he's not a good speaker, he makes up words and garbles off the top of his head and rants at a high pitch, you'd think there'd be a tally of scandalous racist hate speech by now, but facebook ended up having to make up silly stuff about incitement to decapitation.

Islamophobia is an odd word though, because surely you can hate and fear any number of religious doctrines, without hating or fearing all of the people who follow them? Asking for a friend.

Fuck off you tedious cunt

Autopsy Turvey

Not sure if you misinterpreted what that meant, I was asking for the friends who have said things like "Christians are morons" and "Catholicism is evil". They don't really hate all individual church-goers.

Paul Calf

Why are you asking for permission to hate ideas? Seems a bit daft to me.

Barry Admin

On Tommy Robinson getting removed from Facebook:

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2019/02/removing-tommy-robinson/

Quote from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47371290According to Facebook, a written warning had been sent to Mr Robinson last month about a number of posts on his page that had violated its community standards, including:

a post calling Muslims "filthy scum bags"
a post urging people to terrorise and behead those who follow the Koran
a post urging people to "make war" on Muslims
multiple videos depicting individuals being bullied
In January, YouTube suspended adverts on Mr Robinson's account, saying he had broken the site's advertising rules.

At the time, Mr Robinson denied they contained any "hateful" content and said he was the victim of censorship.

jobotic

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 15, 2019, 01:49:43 AM
Not sure if you misinterpreted what that meant, I was asking for the friends who have said things like "Christians are morons" and "Catholicism is evil". They don't really hate all individual church-goers.

Your friends said "Christians are morons"?  You should get better friends.

SpiderChrist

What has he said since to make you think the apology was just PR? Bearing in mind that much of what you may have been told that he said, he never said. In every serious interview with him over the years, he has explained that most Muslims are fine law-abiding folk who don't follow their faith to the literal letter, but there are enough that do to be concerned about.

You could argue the same about most, if not all, religions. Where I live there are fucking loads of racist, homophobic misogynists who are (apparently) Christians. Yaxley-Lennon not concerned about them? Fucking loads of Christians about, I imagine more of them than there are Muslims, and so are they not a bigger threat, these Christian fundies?

Defending Tommy Robinson. What a moral vacuum in which to exist.

madhair60

Whisper of a comic idea: Tom & Jury, about a cat version of Tommy Robinson getting sent down for his crimes by a jury of mice. Then he's taken away by bailiffs going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

Ferris

Quote from: madhair60 on July 15, 2019, 12:08:55 PM
Whisper of a comic idea: Tom & Jury, about a cat version of Tommy Robinson getting sent down for his crimes by a jury of mice. Then he's taken away by bailiffs going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

Cheeky mouse leaning into the frame

"Looks like the only laws he'll be breaking will be IN JAIL, eh readers?!"

Needs work, but there's something there.