Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by solidified gruel merchant, May 28, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God bless you free, Tommy Robinson

Jesus loves you more than words can JAIL
12 (18.5%)
He has a cunning plan (to escape)
6 (9.2%)
A FREE TOMMY TIPPEE CUP JUST FOR ME
7 (10.8%)
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
1 (1.5%)
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
0 (0%)
Cause I'd already know
1 (1.5%)
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
2 (3.1%)
More than words to show you feel
0 (0%)
That your love for me is real
1 (1.5%)
What would you say if I took those words away
0 (0%)
Then you couldn't make things new just by saying I love you
1 (1.5%)
20 (30.8%)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgA7EzVnA4A
0 (0%)
Tommy Robinson, he wore a stetson hat
0 (0%)
He wore gorblimey trousers
0 (0%)
And he's a fucking twat
7 (10.8%)
Raoul Moat
7 (10.8%)
FREE TOMMY ROBINSON with every purchase
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Paul Calf

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 28, 2018, 08:59:51 PM
He's a bigoted cunt turned free speech ambulance chaser.

A quick reminder of the far right's 'radically pragmatic' approach to free speech rights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X5si3DA63w

BritishHobo

Quote from: jobotic on May 28, 2018, 08:59:25 PM
Funny isn't it. Presumably they're rape apologists, like all the lefties are.

That's the other thing - every new assault on free speech that happens in this new Orwellian Britain seems to be blamed by the internet's freedom fighters on that nebulous villain, the Marxist SJW leftist, despite our, uh, eight years under right-wing Tory rule. Sadiq Khan's only been Mayor of London for two years, and yet according to folks on Twitter, he seems to be responsible for all evil in this country.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Three Note Oddity on May 28, 2018, 08:35:43 PM
It's actually true though, the police turned a blind eye due to the ethnicity of the perpetrators. I know someone who worked on the case who was told not to pursue it because "These are brown people, they have a different way of doing things".

Utter bullshit.  Are you suggesting political correctness = letting people off with rape?!

Also it's not political correctness to say these "people are brown".

fucking state of that.

asids

Dr Rock

Paul Calf

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 28, 2018, 09:24:31 PM
Utter bullshit.  Are you suggesting political correctness = letting people off with rape?!

fucking state of that.

Interesting first post though.

idunnosomename

A potato of a man

Like Arlene Foster

Cloud

IN EVERY PACKET OF KELLOGGS CORNFLAKES

Sherman Krank

Thread title just reminded me, whatever happened with that Mandela bloke?
Died in prison didn't he?

Paul Calf

Quote from: Sherman Krank on May 28, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

Was he in prison? What did he do?

jobotic

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 28, 2018, 09:47:21 PM
Was he in prison? What did he do?

Mandela? Tried to report on a grooming case I believe.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Sherman Krank on May 28, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

That's my recollection also.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 28, 2018, 09:39:04 PM
Interesting first post though.

Absolutely.  These 'brave' racists understand that writing any old bullshit on forum still means it gets published (in a way) and therefore the that hope someone somewhere will have their bias confirmed.

Sherman Krank

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 28, 2018, 09:49:27 PM
That's my recollection also.
Yeah I remember now, he was in an egg eating contest and died of cholesterol poisoning.

Dr Rock

That's right, Cool Hand Pete he was called.

king_tubby

If there is one thing the police are famous for, it's for not arresting people who are brown, in case someone says they are racist.

Famous for it.

Churston Deckle

Quote from: king_tubby on May 28, 2018, 10:14:58 PM
If there is one thing the police are famous for, it's for not arresting people who are brown, in case someone says they are racist.

Famous for it.

That depends on which country you are in. The lucky ones live to get arrested sometimes.

mugwump ji sum

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 28, 2018, 09:03:55 PM
A quick reminder of the far right's 'radically pragmatic' approach to free speech rights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X5si3DA63w

Tommy Robinson and Richard Spencer have got absolutely nothing to do with each other.

No one on the left or right really cares about the free speech of their opponents.  I don't think the alt right claims free speech as one of it's tenets.  Tommy Robinson probably kids himself that his reckless publicity stunt is a free speech issue.

The real pity is the continuing rape and torture of white girls by muslim gangs, the downplaying of this by police, politicians and media, and the taboo against addressing the racial element of this. Tommy Robinson could have publicized this without turning up to the proceedings and putting the whole trial in jeopardy and getting himself locked up.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: mugwump ji sum on May 29, 2018, 12:01:28 AM
No one on the left or right really cares about the free speech of their opponents.  I don't think the alt right claims free speech as one of it's tenets.

Much like factions of the left it's all about free speech provided it's something it agrees with.

There are loads of 30-something alt-right members who continually wank on about free speech every time a bunch of blue-haired university students decide to no-platform someone.

saltysnacks

I genuinely believe that everyone to the right of Marx should be imprisoned. Don't care.

Steven

Quote from: saltysnacks on May 29, 2018, 12:21:45 AM
I genuinely believe that everyone to the right of Marx should be imprisoned. Don't care.

Engels wants to know to whether you mean your right or his?

saltysnacks

Quote from: Steven on May 29, 2018, 12:24:07 AM
Engels wants to know to whether you mean your right or his?

Oh no.

bgmnts

Cloud

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Lemming on May 28, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

I do like how the Muslim character had to be labelled as such though, in case the offensive caricature wasn't clear enough

Could mistake him for a klan hipster though

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 28, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

fucking state of that.

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm stating as fact that the police are hampered by political correctness to the extent that they're reluctant to get involved with certain cases because a minority group is involved.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on May 28, 2018, 08:47:11 PM
I suppose if you truly believe in the right to innocence until proven guilty (and I guess I do) then Tommy got done with a fair cop. I dunno, maybe just forcibly moving him on or night in the cells. Don't like the sentencing, think there was a good chance he'd be killed in there (won't happen now, police will protect him from that). Crazy situation.

Think Tommy is a good man generally.
course you do

Shaky

Quote from: Three Note Oddity on May 29, 2018, 02:01:43 AM
I'm not suggesting anything. I'm stating as fact that the police are hampered by political correctness to the extent that they're reluctant to get involved with certain cases because a minority group is involved.

That's not what you said originally, though. You said the police were told not to get involved rather than just being wary.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 28, 2018, 02:49:35 PM
1st part free
Next 48 issues £4.99 each
Marshall Cavendish strikes again. With its three hole binders...