Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:45:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by solidified gruel merchant, May 28, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God bless you free, Tommy Robinson

Jesus loves you more than words can JAIL
12 (18.5%)
He has a cunning plan (to escape)
6 (9.2%)
A FREE TOMMY TIPPEE CUP JUST FOR ME
7 (10.8%)
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
1 (1.5%)
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
0 (0%)
Cause I'd already know
1 (1.5%)
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
2 (3.1%)
More than words to show you feel
0 (0%)
That your love for me is real
1 (1.5%)
What would you say if I took those words away
0 (0%)
Then you couldn't make things new just by saying I love you
1 (1.5%)
20 (30.8%)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgA7EzVnA4A
0 (0%)
Tommy Robinson, he wore a stetson hat
0 (0%)
He wore gorblimey trousers
0 (0%)
And he's a fucking twat
7 (10.8%)
Raoul Moat
7 (10.8%)
FREE TOMMY ROBINSON with every purchase
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 18, 2019, 08:13:11 PM
At you.

Tis a cracking gag though, and the fact that I pompously mistook it for a brickbat made it funnier, so fill yer boots!

Edit: Page 43? Getting beyond a joke now.

Pdine

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 18, 2019, 09:27:44 PM
Page 43? Getting beyond a joke now.

It's fewer if we ignore your posts, though.

Benevolent Despot

Classic strategies here of playing the man and not the ball. I think it would be best for all if Tommy were dropped by all involved. He's become the story rather than the rapid Islamisation of western countries. He could be a good example of state persecution but I really haven't got the energy to research whether this is true or not. It wouldn't be surprising since the state permanently bars people like Lauren Southern from visitation for mildly offensive street stunts. Things like that and the Tommy histeria only serve to reinforce the fact that Islam is highly volatile and requires state protection from criticism to keep the peace.

Regarding the incredibly lame-ass post 9/11 relativist whatboutism of "why doesn't he care about Catholic sex abuse scandals" - yeah, AFAIK the number of Catholic priests isn't doubling every 15 years. That's an extraordinary population growth rate. Islam doesn't grow out of the ground. It's brought into your political system as a matter of public policy. No-one should have their back to the wall trying to explain why this is a bad thing. Those in favour of major change should explain why this is a good thing, in the face of all the evidence.

sponk

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on July 18, 2019, 08:15:03 PM
Oh mate. I'm so happy you've found that. The original one was taken down. This is the happiest I've been all year.

No worries. It was a difficult find and I felt like giving up but I knew a lot of people here wanted to see it and I'm just naturally altruistic. My favourite bit might be at the beginning where the alleged nonce says "I'm no Sunny" before anyone had even mentioned his name.

phantom_power

Quote from: Benevolent Despot on July 19, 2019, 01:23:16 PM
Classic strategies here of playing the man and not the ball. I think it would be best for all if Tommy were dropped by all involved. He's become the story rather than the rapid Islamisation of western countries. He could be a good example of state persecution but I really haven't got the energy to research whether this is true or not. It wouldn't be surprising since the state permanently bars people like Lauren Southern from visitation for mildly offensive street stunts. Things like that and the Tommy histeria only serve to reinforce the fact that Islam is highly volatile and requires state protection from criticism to keep the peace.

Regarding the incredibly lame-ass post 9/11 relativist whatboutism of "why doesn't he care about Catholic sex abuse scandals" - yeah, AFAIK the number of Catholic priests isn't doubling every 15 years. That's an extraordinary population growth rate. Islam doesn't grow out of the ground. It's brought into your political system as a matter of public policy. No-one should have their back to the wall trying to explain why this is a bad thing. Those in favour of major change should explain why this is a good thing, in the face of all the evidence.

Nah, i'm alright thanks

marquis_de_sad

I bet if you went on Benevolent Despot's facebook page he'd be selling a Republic of Kekistan flag (unused).

jobotic

I think BD his got is eye on being the face of Lassiters The Great Replacement Theory. The other racists call him "Brains".

chveik

Quote from: jobotic on July 19, 2019, 11:26:34 PM
I think BD his got is eye on being the face of Lassiters The Great Replacement Theory. The other racists call him "Brains".

nice, we have our own Renaud Camus fanboi now

José

Quote from: Benevolent Despot on July 19, 2019, 01:23:16 PM
AFAIK the number of Catholic priests isn't doubling every 15 years.

nah it pure fucking is though mate. swear down lad. me and gary went pike fishin off craggy island right, and it was pure fucking overflowing with priests. like hundreds of thousands of them crawling all over the island like a matte black slime and when we looked off the sides of the boat there was no water just priests.

chveik

Pdine

Quote from: Benevolent Despot on July 19, 2019, 01:23:16 PMNo-one should have their back to the wall trying to explain why this is a bad thing.

As you're referring here to the birth of human beings, I think it's maybe fair to ask why you're against it.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Benevolent Despot...yeah, AFAIK the number of Catholic priests isn't doubling every 15 years. That's an extraordinary population growth rate.

Kind of odd to read this, in a way. Reminded me of the bigotry and intolerance I observed very frequently as a kid in Norn Iron, as mentioned in this post:

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 24, 2017, 04:35:11 PM
Another thing that would happen is that people would hate other people because of their religion. One side, for instance, would be told that "they don't use condoms, they're going to out-fuck us." We'd just gradually disappear. I remember an amazing one-night stand being abruptly cut off because I was "one of them", and it would have caused her a lot of problems. You would hear that they were dirty, didn't clean their houses right; that they could be spotted by their close-together eyes. Even in the mixed area I grew up in, tribalism was always simmering. In fact, I would always walk home from town, and even as recently as about 5 years ago a guy (lovely, friendly guy) guessed I was one of the others, and told me I was mad for walking past where I was walking!

So that's the kind of hateful shit I had to listen to when I was growing up, about catholics. Bigots love to use this kind of existential angst to justify hating other people just because they're different in some way to their own 'tribe.'

sponk

Quote from: thugler on July 19, 2019, 04:33:26 PM
Not a thing.

I don't think the "rapid" bit is deniable, the Muslim population went from 1.5 million to 2.7 million in ten years (01-11). I'm not quite sure what he means by Islamisation though.

phantom_power

I am not sure why Christians and atheists have a divine* right to be a majority in the west anyway.

*Yes, I know

Pdine

Quote from: sponk on July 20, 2019, 09:18:35 AM
I don't think the "rapid" bit is deniable, the Muslim population went from 1.5 million to 2.7 million in ten years (01-11). I'm not quite sure what he means by Islamisation though.

Muslim families are having more kids, and at a younger age, than non-Muslim families in the UK. What is the problem with this? If there is a problem, what would you like to do about it?

sponk

Quote from: Pdine on July 20, 2019, 09:30:01 AM
Muslim families are having more kids, and at a younger age, than non-Muslim families in the UK. What is the problem with this? If there is a problem, what would you like to do about it?

I didn't say it was a problem. I was just talking about the point BD made a few pages back.

Pdine

Quote from: sponk on July 20, 2019, 09:31:56 AM
I didn't say it was a problem. I was just talking about the point BD made a few pages back.

No, I did see that. I was just curious about your position. People don't tend to use 'rapid' in demographic contexts positively eg rapidly ageing population. The tendency of Muslim families to have kids in the numbers and at the ages that Christian families used to up to about 1960 is one reason that the ageing of the non-Muslim population might not bankrupt us.

Dr Rock

Orthodox Jews have a higher birth rate than Muslims. Information gathered from The Guardian, not Stormfront. Good luck to em, just throwing that information in.

Jumblegraws

"Islamisation" is the "thing" referred to, rapid or otherwise.

sponk

Quote from: Jumblegraws on July 20, 2019, 03:13:14 PM
"Islamisation" is the "thing" referred to, rapid or otherwise.

Yeah I don't agree with that, unless BD thinks a place with lots of Muslims = Islamisation. I spend a bit of time in Whitechapel for example, and it's got shit loads of Muslims but doesn't really seem "Islamicised" in the way some people would think. Lots of places to buy alcohol, girls in very revealing clothes walking the streets unstoned, there's even a Gregg's.

Captain Z

Quote from: thugler on July 19, 2019, 04:33:26 PM
Quoterapid Islamisation

Not a thing.

Yes, they play in the Austrian 3rd division.

Paul Calf

So it's definitely rapid but you don't know what it is?

José

"islamisation" means you can buy lassi and pakoras at the corner shop.

"rapid islamisation" is when they have self serve checkouts with contactless payment

Paul Calf

Quote...acting "like a celebrity" in the showers...

#NotAEuphemism

Barry Admin

QuoteHe pleaded with Donald Trump to offer him asylum in the US and claimed he would be killed in a British prison.

I think I missed this. Fucking hell, and there's actually a market for this; his fans eat this shit up with a spoon.

Edit: the video clip ends with him matter-of-factly stating: "I know people will be fighting for me out here, and I'll be fighting in there..." Probably didn't anticipate that his fighting would involve getting rekt by a pensioner in the showers.

bgmnts

How can one have a one night stand as a Catholic? Taking a big risk there not suiting up no?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 21, 2019, 10:10:12 AM
I think I missed this. Fucking hell, and there's actually a market for this; his fans eat this shit up with a spoon.

Schrodinger's prison innit? If he was a Muslim he'd get a PlayStation 2 and the finest down bedsheets.

sponk

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 21, 2019, 09:54:33 AM
Punched in the pus by a 70 year old lag, lol.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-punched-prison-shower-18459295

Have a think before celebrating something like this

https://www.ft.com/content/dbaea8c6-2541-11e9-b329-c7e6ceb5ffdf
www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jul/11/prisoners-prisons-report-england-wales-staff-cuts-peter-clarke