Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:02:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by solidified gruel merchant, May 28, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God bless you free, Tommy Robinson

Jesus loves you more than words can JAIL
12 (18.5%)
He has a cunning plan (to escape)
6 (9.2%)
A FREE TOMMY TIPPEE CUP JUST FOR ME
7 (10.8%)
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
1 (1.5%)
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
0 (0%)
Cause I'd already know
1 (1.5%)
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
2 (3.1%)
More than words to show you feel
0 (0%)
That your love for me is real
1 (1.5%)
What would you say if I took those words away
0 (0%)
Then you couldn't make things new just by saying I love you
1 (1.5%)
20 (30.8%)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgA7EzVnA4A
0 (0%)
Tommy Robinson, he wore a stetson hat
0 (0%)
He wore gorblimey trousers
0 (0%)
And he's a fucking twat
7 (10.8%)
Raoul Moat
7 (10.8%)
FREE TOMMY ROBINSON with every purchase
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Rizla

Quote from: sponk on July 21, 2019, 11:52:22 AM
Have a think before celebrating something like this

https://www.ft.com/content/dbaea8c6-2541-11e9-b329-c7e6ceb5ffdf
www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jul/11/prisoners-prisons-report-england-wales-staff-cuts-peter-clarke
I have had a think and tbh it just gets funnier the more I think about it. I hope he's getting beetles in his mash too. I hope someone lends him a radio then reports it stolen. Cos FUCK that guy!

Paul Calf

www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jul/11/prisoners-prisons-report-england-wales-staff-cuts-peter-clarke

Yeah, I don't think this assault was related to lack of social and educational provision in prisons.

kalowski

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 21, 2019, 10:13:09 AM
Schrodinger's prison innit? If he was a Muslim he'd get a PlayStation 2 and the finest down bedsheets.
"Do you want to go to prison? Do you? Do you want to go to prison?"
"You tell me prison is very cushy. It's like holiday camps."
"I was making a point about something else"

sponk

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 21, 2019, 12:51:44 PM
Yeah, I don't think this assault was related to lack of social and educational provision in prisons.

Probably not directly, but the horrific mess that's been made of the prison system, the culture of depravation, frustration, dehumanization etc that the Tories have created has definitely led to a culture where violence thrives more in prisons now than at any time in recent years.

bgmnts

Like any sane person i'll jump at any opportunity to slag off tories but I've assumed prisons have always been like that.

Cold Meat Platter

You've made a mistake. We're not celebrating prison violence in general, we're celebrating a specific cunt being punched.

Dr Rock

Much as I like the story, it could be bollocks.

jobotic

The right caused this. SYL is of the right. That's what he wants.

Cuellar

Quote from: Dr Rock on July 21, 2019, 02:56:08 PM

Yeah, I was thinking it's pretty thin stuff.

Funny image though.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: sponk on July 21, 2019, 02:13:14 PM
Probably not directly, but the horrific mess that's been made of the prison system, the culture of depravation, frustration, dehumanization etc that the Tories have created has definitely led to a culture where violence thrives more in prisons now than at any time in recent years.

So, presumably, you'll be doing all you can to oust the tories and get a Corbyn-led Labour Party in to power?

sponk

Probably not all I can, no. I don't go to rallies or donate to any political causes, but I'll definitely vote Labour in any upcoming elections.

holyzombiejesus

So you're not Borboski/ TFM then?

idunnosomename

Quote from: Dr Rock on July 21, 2019, 02:56:08 PM
"A source said"

That's it

Dr Rock

Unless you were also in the shower, how would you know all the details?

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: Rizla on July 21, 2019, 12:40:31 PM
I have had a think and tbh it just gets funnier the more I think about it. I hope he's getting beetles in his mash too. I hope someone lends him a radio then reports it stolen. Cos FUCK that guy!

Out of interest, what has he specifically said or done to make you feel this way?

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on July 21, 2019, 08:18:59 PM
So, presumably, you'll be doing all you can to oust the tories and get a Corbyn-led Labour Party in to power?

Do we think the Labour manifesto's one page of vague hot air about "prisoner-staff ratios", "personal rehabilitation plans" and "engaging effectively with young people" is sufficient to crack this problem? Also, might the phrase "Prison should always be a last resort" amount to saying "Criminals should be allowed to remain at large until the misery they cause has reached sufficiently catastrophic levels"? And once they do something serious enough to get banged up (like ask a child rapist how their trial is going) they'll have their windwept and interesting 'drug addictions' pandered to and be treated like victims of capitalism who would be useful members of society by now if only they'd had free ping-pong and Little Red Books?

Cuellar

"What could the founder of the EDL possibly have done to make you so angry it him?"

José

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 22, 2019, 04:32:11 PM
Out of interest, what has he specifically said or done to make you feel this way?

Do we think the Labour manifesto's one page of vague hot air about "prisoner-staff ratios", "personal rehabilitation plans" and "engaging effectively with young people" is sufficient to crack this problem? Also, might the phrase "Prison should always be a last resort" amount to saying "Criminals should be allowed to remain at large until the misery they cause has reached sufficiently catastrophic levels"? And once they do something serious enough to get banged up (like ask a child rapist how their trial is going) they'll have their windwept and interesting 'drug addictions' pandered to and be treated like victims of capitalism who would be useful members of society by now if only they'd had free ping-pong and Little Red Books?

are you some kind of cognitive dissonance golem?

Flouncer

DrGreggles

Quote from: Cuellar on July 22, 2019, 04:37:35 PM
"What could the founder of the EDL possibly have done to make you so angry it him?"

Come on, be fair.
It's already been stated that he was only the founder of the EDL by accident.

Flouncer

When I was in my early twenties, barely a weekend would go by where I wouldn't wake up on Sunday morning, with a terrible hangover, only to discover that I'd founded an extremist hate group the previous night. When you're young this stuff happens!

Cuellar

You mustn't discount the debilitating effects of living in Luton, to be fair.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Cuellar on July 22, 2019, 08:24:08 PM
You mustn't discount the debilitating effects of living in Luton, to be fair.

In some ways prison might be better.

Rizla

I dislike the cut of his jib, that should be more than enough to condemn.

José

Quote from: José on July 22, 2019, 06:39:04 PM
cognitive dissonance golem?

the classic anti-semitic trope that jews can breath life into inanimate humanoid shapes and sic them on their enemies? really?

this looks bad for corbyn.

tourism

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 22, 2019, 04:32:11 PMtheir windwept and interesting 'drug addictions' pandered to and be treated like victims of

lol why are you putting drug addictions in ' or choosing to talk like peter hitchens?

phantom_power

Christ you really are conforming to type aren't you. Don't ever talk about a forum consensus when you spout rote 4chan shit like that

Paul Calf

Autopsy Turkey* seems envious of people who have absolutely nothing; not even their freedom. If you ever wonder whether your life is going off the rails, think of old AT and remember that it can always be worse.

*an autocorrecto that I didn't bother recorrecting.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: phantom_power on July 23, 2019, 08:56:51 PM
Christ you really are conforming to type aren't you. Don't ever talk about a forum consensus when you spout rote 4chan shit like that

I've never seen a 4chan, as tourism spotted I was channeling Peter Hitchens there, but more downmarket. His arguments about law and order and addiction and deterrents used to make me feel boiling mad just as a weird emotional instinct, but then I noticed nobody was rebutting him very successfully. Fulsome commendations for Labour's law and order policy welcome!

imitationleather

I'm starting to think Autopsy Turvey must be on a wind-up. Suggesting that someone, anyone, in the UK wouldn't know what the BNP were about in the mid-00s - let alone someone who then actually joins the fucking party - is about the stupidest thing I've read on this forum since the last pile of steaming crap the guy served up.

As someone not suffering from dementia, I very clearly remember that time and the amount of conversations I'd have with someone who seemed alright but then would go all black cab driver on me and say that only the BNP could sort things out. Which always meant sending all the non-whites back. The party was on the ascendency then, they were constantly on the news. Everyone knew who they were.

It's just fucking barmy to suggest that Tommy Robinson was the one man in the country who didn't know this. On the off-chance he genuinely was unaware when he went to sign up he would have been confronted with the crappy news stories about how terrible minorities are that they put on their website.

This is top trolling because it is making me want to go outdoors and shout at the moon.

Chollis