Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:06:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by solidified gruel merchant, May 28, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God bless you free, Tommy Robinson

Jesus loves you more than words can JAIL
12 (18.5%)
He has a cunning plan (to escape)
6 (9.2%)
A FREE TOMMY TIPPEE CUP JUST FOR ME
7 (10.8%)
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
1 (1.5%)
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
0 (0%)
Cause I'd already know
1 (1.5%)
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
2 (3.1%)
More than words to show you feel
0 (0%)
That your love for me is real
1 (1.5%)
What would you say if I took those words away
0 (0%)
Then you couldn't make things new just by saying I love you
1 (1.5%)
20 (30.8%)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgA7EzVnA4A
0 (0%)
Tommy Robinson, he wore a stetson hat
0 (0%)
He wore gorblimey trousers
0 (0%)
And he's a fucking twat
7 (10.8%)
Raoul Moat
7 (10.8%)
FREE TOMMY ROBINSON with every purchase
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Konki

Converted to Islam while banged up innit.

Terryfuckwit

Wonder if he's gone Muzzie. They do a fair bit of recruiting in the jails. Good get for um if so

marquis_de_sad

Anyone made a joke about him becoming a Muslim?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on September 14, 2019, 02:30:05 PM
Anyone made a joke about him becoming a Muslim?

You can bet some fuckwit will.

Benevolent Despot

Quote from: sponk on July 20, 2019, 09:18:35 AM
I don't think the "rapid" bit is deniable, the Muslim population went from 1.5 million to 2.7 million in ten years (01-11). I'm not quite sure what he means by Islamisation though.

Looking at the total number in the population is actually less important than the definite future trend of growth. For example, because the average age of Muslims is a lot lower, demographic inertia will ensure continued growth as a fraction of the population into the future, even with zero immigration. The demographic structure of Britain can be determined (in-lieu of immigration) out to 40 years from the present day, because children are born aged 0 and the average age of the population is 40.

Quote from: Pdine on July 20, 2019, 09:30:01 AM
Muslim families are having more kids, and at a younger age, than non-Muslim families in the UK. What is the problem with this? If there is a problem, what would you like to do about it?

Quote from: Pdine on July 20, 2019, 09:36:14 AM
No, I did see that. I was just curious about your position. People don't tend to use 'rapid' in demographic contexts positively eg rapidly ageing population. The tendency of Muslim families to have kids in the numbers and at the ages that Christian families used to up to about 1960 is one reason that the ageing of the non-Muslim population might not bankrupt us.

When I say the rapid growth of Islam in western countries is the result of public policy, I mean immigration. Yes, birth rates are also higher, but different groups tend to stabilise to the societal norm over time, however this is made less likely by the 'mass' element of immigration and the enclavisation of radically different groups. Immigration is the only reason Islam is an issue to begin with, and the main reason it is growing as a fraction of the whole into the indefinite future. Not many people choose to be Muslim, as you the reader exemplify. Offering opinion on the subject I assume you must have researched it, and yet still rejected it. Why do you reject Islam?

Using mass immigration as a buffer against an ageing population is not viable economically. The numbers needed to recreate the demographic structure of decades past is not realistic, even if using a productive successful group. Mass Islamic immigration imposes financial costs in terms of welfare and state spending.

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 20, 2019, 08:44:20 AM
Kind of odd to read this, in a way. Reminded me of the bigotry and intolerance I observed very frequently as a kid in Norn Iron, as mentioned in this post:

So that's the kind of hateful shit I had to listen to when I was growing up, about catholics. Bigots love to use this kind of existential angst to justify hating other people just because they're different in some way to their own 'tribe.'

Do you think anything I've said is incorrect? Demographic change is probably the most important political issue right now in Western countries. If you're unable to address it because you think it's immoral to discuss group differences then fair enough, see ya, you're not in the modern political world any more. Mass immigration necessitates the discussion of group differences. If you want diversity then you'll get the discussion of diversity.

Quote from: sponk on July 20, 2019, 03:19:15 PM
Yeah I don't agree with that, unless BD thinks a place with lots of Muslims = Islamisation. I spend a bit of time in Whitechapel for example, and it's got shit loads of Muslims but doesn't really seem "Islamicised" in the way some people would think. Lots of places to buy alcohol, girls in very revealing clothes walking the streets unstoned, there's even a Gregg's.

Yes, true. However, for a population group that is doubling in size every 15 years then the rate of de-Islamisation of Muslims would have to be a halving of religiosity every 15 years, to prevent Islamisation. Do you think that's likely?

thugler

QuoteThe numbers needed to recreate the demographic structure of decades past is not realistic, even if using a productive successful group. Mass Islamic immigration imposes financial costs in terms of welfare and state spending.

Citation needed. Because it's absolute bollocks.

Also no evidence that having an increased (yet still tiny) Muslim population has resulted in any 'islamification' or that they're numbers will continue to grow at the same speed.

Why are you only concerned with immigration from non white people?

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: thugler on September 15, 2019, 12:40:00 PM
Citation needed. Because it's absolute bollocks.

Also no evidence that having an increased (yet still tiny) Muslim population has resulted in any 'islamification' or that they're numbers will continue to grow at the same speed.

Why are you only concerned with immigration from non white people?

You said bollocks and offered a strawman at the end. Cmon dude make a case, some of us rely on the arguments of others and you've offered nout

thugler

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on September 15, 2019, 03:26:10 PM
You said bollocks and offered a strawman at the end. Cmon dude make a case, some of us rely on the arguments of others and you've offered nout

I didn't make the claim so i don't have to provide evidence of it being untrue do i? It's transparently far right scare story nonsense. It's not a strawman to question  why someone is only concerned with immigration when it's of non white people, or asking for any evidence that 'islamification' actually happening.

Zetetic

What's this about Islamification?

Has Tommy been islamified?

You'd think so judging by his beard and having been in prison! Haha!

Still, a few weeks in our liberal democracy (check before publish if still the case) like most of the rest.

Blue Jam