Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:46:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by solidified gruel merchant, May 28, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God bless you free, Tommy Robinson

Jesus loves you more than words can JAIL
12 (18.5%)
He has a cunning plan (to escape)
6 (9.2%)
A FREE TOMMY TIPPEE CUP JUST FOR ME
7 (10.8%)
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
1 (1.5%)
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
0 (0%)
Cause I'd already know
1 (1.5%)
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
2 (3.1%)
More than words to show you feel
0 (0%)
That your love for me is real
1 (1.5%)
What would you say if I took those words away
0 (0%)
Then you couldn't make things new just by saying I love you
1 (1.5%)
20 (30.8%)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgA7EzVnA4A
0 (0%)
Tommy Robinson, he wore a stetson hat
0 (0%)
He wore gorblimey trousers
0 (0%)
And he's a fucking twat
7 (10.8%)
Raoul Moat
7 (10.8%)
FREE TOMMY ROBINSON with every purchase
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Dr Rock

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 28, 2018, 03:48:21 PM
'Grooming gangs' sound lovely don't they, like they're going around with those glove brushes and stroking people's dogs

No, because we all know what grooming means these days and they are 'gangs' which is always a bad thing.

Dr Rock

Feel free to prattle on in this thread though, because I think we've wrapped the thing up by page one.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You heard about these gangs they have that are offering hand car washes for low price

Good lads all round

idunnosomename

If Tommy Robinson you support,
You are in with a  bad cohort.

New Jack

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 28, 2018, 03:55:42 PM
If Tommy Robinson you support,
You are in with a  bad cohort.

If Tommy Robbo you fully rate,
Prison interracial rape

garnish

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 28, 2018, 03:48:21 PM
'Grooming gangs' sound lovely don't they, like they're going around with those glove brushes and stroking people's dogs

They're not goign round stroking dogs though and that's the big irony I guess.  Good point.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 28, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
So it hasn't been reported but everyone's talking about it

Well yeah those are two separate things. The msm could own this story, rather than trying to avoid it thus providing a platform for racists. The recent Telford story was described by the original reporters as the biggest grooming case ever in the UK, yet the BBC didnt bother to report it for a day then when they did it was a cursory article buried deep in the local section of the website.

Unless you think there's no real story here, why would we want the far right to own it? Isn't that irresponsible and dangerous?

The tweets from nafir azmal might be making a legitimate point but perception of the criminal justice system is almost as important as outcomes and actions, and the perception at the moment that there is some class and race based double standards going on is pretty widespread. How can that be improved?

Dr Rock

If you misunderstand this as a free speech issue,
Go visit Tommy Robinson in jail, I for one won't miss you.

garnish

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 28, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
Well yeah those are two separate things. The msm could own this story, rather than trying to avoid it thus providing a platform for racists. The recent Telford story was described by the original reporters as the biggest grooming case ever in the UK, yet the BBC didnt bother to report it for a day then when they did it was a cursory article buried deep in the local section of the website.

Unless you think there's no real story here, why would we want the far right to own it? Isn't that irresponsible and dangerous?

The tweets from nafir azmal might be making a legitimate point but perception of the criminal justice system is almost as important as outcomes and actions, and the perception at the moment that there is some class and race based double standards going on is pretty widespread. How can that be improved?

Do you reckon it's the government telling them not to reprot it or is theresomething else going on like selfcensorshiip

New Jack

If you think his treatment is some kind of breach,
Don't need this posterboy to back free speech

ieXush2i

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 28, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

Azmal says the number one recruitment cause for the Far Right in the past decade has been grooming gangs - not IS or terrorist attacks. So they know what they're doing by putting an embargo on coverage: ensuring the defendants can't calla mistrial and go free. Wank on about public perception of the criminal justice system all you want, farting about with platitudes has fuck all to do with what's actually going on and the high stakes.

What you're arguing is precisely what the Far Right want. You're doing their job.

biggytitbo

If you support the imprisonment of Tommy Robinson
You also support a black lag doing him up the bum
But in a funny way can't you see
this is an example of racial harmony

Dr Rock

If this story makes you want to defend Tommy Robinson,
Please do a little research to see if there were any legitimate journalistic probin's on.

biggytitbo

Quote from: (Ex poster) on May 28, 2018, 04:06:50 PM
Azmal says the number one recruitment cause for the Far Right in the past decade has been grooming gangs - not IS or terrorist attacks. So they know what they're doing by putting an embargo on coverage

Sure they do, because literally nobody is talking about it elswhere, and in additional to the general lack of interest from the media, coming to the conclusion the story is been suppressed.

ieXush2i

Lack of interest from the media? They've had restrictions imposed on reporting it, you tool of the far right

Dr Rock

kalowski

garnish

It's not working very well if people are going on twitter and saying the government doesn't want us to know about the asians

or may be it is working because it would be worse if everone knaw abuot the trials

garnish

Theeres pros adn cons on both teams of thought

New Jack

Lack of interest from the mainstream media?
That's cause it lacks conspiracies to feed ya

biggytitbo

Quote from: (Ex poster) on May 28, 2018, 04:13:49 PM
Lack of interest from the media? They've had restrictions imposed on reporting it, you tool of the far right

He who accuses you of being a far right tool
Is an enabler of racists and an utter fool.

There's cases all over the country though, all of them got reporting restrictions on them eh? What about Telford? Has there been reporting restrictions on this issue for the last 15-20 years? That would certainly explain a lot of things.

garnish

I recokn its a rpoblem with politcal correctness and people dont want to say much about the groomers because theyre asian and theyre scared to upset them

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 28, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

He who accuses you of being a far right tool
Is an enabler of racists and an utter fool.

There's cases all over the country though, all of them got reporting restrictions on them eh? What about Telford? Has there been reporting restrictions on this issue for the last 15-20 years? That would certainly explain a lot of things.

Inspector Cluefarter apparently knows fuck all about what it takes to deliver a secure prosecution.

Quote from: garnish on May 28, 2018, 04:30:10 PM
I recokn its a rpoblem with politcal correctness and people dont want to say much about the groomers because theyre asian and theyre scared to upset them

Or, and hear me out folks, the police and the media are historically terrible at dealing with and properly reporting sex abuse cases in general

Dr Rock

Quote from: garnish on May 28, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

How much press do non-asian grooming gangs get? I had one operating out of my school, the trials weren't on the news.

garnish

Maybe its political correctness against all gangs because theydnt want to upstet people

biggytitbo

The Rotherham report did say the politicians in charge deliberately tried to keep a lid on the issue in the hope that it would somehow go away, because there racial aspect was so contentious. As a general strategy it doesn't sound that helpful to me, especially for the victims.

garnish

That gang with the flyign car in the leather jackets got a film made about them

ajsmith2

'Great Britain has become an Orwellian, globalist police state. Once the land of the Magna Carta, it's now the land of tyranny.

Free speech is gone–the imprisonment of Tommy Robinson proves that. There was no legitimate charge, no trial, no due process. Instead, he was disappeared into jail where death threatens him. Remember, an anti-Muslim Englander was imprisoned for a year for leaving a bacon sandwich near a mosque. He was murdered while locked up. The same threat looms for Robinson. The media are not allowed to talk about it. It's the 'law.'

Robinson is a whistleblower who cast light on a huge problem in his country: Muslim pedophile rape gangs. Apparently Muslims are a protected caste and so Robinson was arrested and locked up. He was on parole and the British authorities were determined to lock him up again on any pretense. They said he was a 'threat to the peace,' which is ridiculous.

What's next, England—people getting 'disappeared' into gulags or the being shot in the back of the head, Stalin-style? It's good to see many patriotic citizens in England protesting Robinson's arrest. Unfortunately, they've all been disarmed. Let that reinforce a lesson for us Americans: Never, ever give up your guns. If our government ignores our Constitutional rights and tries to 'disappear' us into prison camps, we'll know what to do. Remember the words of Solzhenitsyn:

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst; the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."