Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:48:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by solidified gruel merchant, May 28, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God bless you free, Tommy Robinson

Jesus loves you more than words can JAIL
12 (18.5%)
He has a cunning plan (to escape)
6 (9.2%)
A FREE TOMMY TIPPEE CUP JUST FOR ME
7 (10.8%)
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
1 (1.5%)
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
0 (0%)
Cause I'd already know
1 (1.5%)
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
2 (3.1%)
More than words to show you feel
0 (0%)
That your love for me is real
1 (1.5%)
What would you say if I took those words away
0 (0%)
Then you couldn't make things new just by saying I love you
1 (1.5%)
20 (30.8%)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgA7EzVnA4A
0 (0%)
Tommy Robinson, he wore a stetson hat
0 (0%)
He wore gorblimey trousers
0 (0%)
And he's a fucking twat
7 (10.8%)
Raoul Moat
7 (10.8%)
FREE TOMMY ROBINSON with every purchase
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 65

ajsmith2

A lot of the pro Yaxley-Lennon (I know using that betrays my prejudice against him already, but it is his real name) people saying he's sure to be murdered in prison. Why do they think that's so likely? The story is he was arrested for trying to stop paedophile rape gangs but the PC system unfairly banged him up. Surely having gone down for that kind of reason would if anything make him popular with most prisoners? I'm sure I'm naively missing an obvious factor here, please enlighten.

monolith

Quote from: ajsmith2 on May 28, 2018, 05:55:33 PM
A lot of the pro Yaxley-Lennon (I know using that betrays my prejudice against him already, but it is his real name) people saying he's sure to be murdered in prison. Why do they think that's so likely? The story is he was arrested for trying to stop paedophile rape gangs but the PC system unfairly banged him up. Surely having gone down for that kind of reason would if anything make him popular with most prisoners? I'm sure I'm naively missing an obvious factor here, please enlighten.
I'm guessing he isn't too popular with the Asian prison population.

Dr Rock

We can debate the rights and wrongs, but surely we can all agree that just knowing the tit is banged up right now is a good feeling. He probably wanted to get arrested to recruit and that, but still, no pubs and looking at ladies for you for a while 'Tommy.'

Dr Rock

Quote from: monolith on May 28, 2018, 05:57:40 PM
I'm guessing he isn't too popular with the Asian prison population.

But I thought we were didn't lock up asians because it might upset someone?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 28, 2018, 05:44:54 PM
Presumably there's a reporting ban until after the trial to avoid influencing the jury. Unfortunately, from a certain mindset that looks the same as not wanting to publish for nefarious reasons, and it leaves a gap for reactionary folk to jump into.

That said, what should (for example) the BBC do? If they report on it front and centre, it influences the jury and is inflammatory. If they adhere to the press-ban (informal or otherwise), they're "covering it up" and it's inflammatory. If they report on it a bit, they're trying to bury it, and it's inflammatory. It's lose-lose whatever they do. This way, at least they avoid impacting the trial and leave themselves the avenue to report on all this when it's no longer the subject of an active prosecution.

Yer man is banged up because he was told not to do what he did. He did it anyway. Smell ya later, Robbo - off to the clink with you!

(I regret posting in this thread already!)

There's nothing to regret. You have demonstrated that your critical faculties are superior to Roseanne's. That's a low Barr, admittedly.

Golden E. Pump

Whilst Twitter is busy getting Tommy Robinson out of prison, can we also publicly pardon Dr Robotnik?

Quote from: garnish on May 28, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
Most taxis are working class so why would they think they are thmselves thick

Sorry makes no sense to me sure you can showme where I'm going wrng!

it's fine mate, this place is a safe refuge for anyone wanting to play at being a member of the uneducated working classes, to gain the acceptance of the group

Even, no - especially - in a discussion where they are the victims of rape on an industrial scale

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 28, 2018, 05:46:34 PM
Another CaBber going down the 'Can't spell, admires thick racist: must be working class' route

Calfy coming to the defense of bigots as usual with the faux sincere "That impression could be of anyone being thick!" bollocks

garnish

do you reckon tommyrobinson should be in jail

yes, for that shocking set of dentures he's got

Dr Rock

Golden E. Pump

Dr Rock

And Bob Geldof. Bono for tax evasion and Geldof for all them murders he arranged.

pigamus

Dr Rock

Shoplifters should probably just get a slap on the wrist at most though.

New Jack

Buy one Tommy Robinson and get a...

bgmnts

Someone robbed my nan and bamps this morning. I hope they weren't working class that would be a bugger.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 28, 2018, 05:23:23 PM
^^ another Cabber daring to go down the risky "working class people are thick" route
oooofff hes still doing this

batwings

I nearly always hear "Yaxley", it's hardly ever "Lennon".

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on May 28, 2018, 04:50:11 PM
No, the Rotherham report painted a picture of general incompetence, lack of sympathy for the victims, and sexist culture within the council. The 'political correctness' angle is played up by credulous cunts like you in order to carry water for racists

It's actually true though, the police turned a blind eye due to the ethnicity of the perpetrators. I know someone who worked on the case who was told not to pursue it because "These are brown people, they have a different way of doing things".

Terryfuckwit

I suppose if you truly believe in the right to innocence until proven guilty (and I guess I do) then Tommy got done with a fair cop. I dunno, maybe just forcibly moving him on or night in the cells. Don't like the sentencing, think there was a good chance he'd be killed in there (won't happen now, police will protect him from that). Crazy situation.

Think Tommy is a good man generally.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: Three Note Oddity on May 28, 2018, 08:35:43 PM
It's actually true though, the police turned a blind eye due to the ethnicity of the perpetrators. I know someone who worked on the case who was told not to pursue it because "These are brown people, they have a different way of doing things".

Is that a real quote? I don't remember that and I read the whole report. Take it out of quotes if not.

Dr Rock

Bloke in a pub said it. Must be true.

BritishHobo

Wonder why none of these folks seemed to have a word to say about the government paedo scandal, or the 'inquiry' that  ended up being a dribble of piss?

jobotic

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 28, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

Calfy coming to the defense of bigots as usual with the faux sincere "That impression could be of anyone being thick!" bollocks

Bless, you've come up with a comeback in the last few weeks. Or you've read it somewhere.

Can Asian people be working class btw?

jobotic

Quote from: BritishHobo on May 28, 2018, 08:57:00 PM
Wonder why none of these folks seemed to have a word to say about the government paedo scandal, or the 'inquiry' that  ended up being a dribble of piss?

Funny isn't it. Presumably they're rape apologists, like all the lefties are.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on May 28, 2018, 08:47:11 PM
I suppose if you truly believe in the right to innocence until proven guilty (and I guess I do) then Tommy got done with a fair cop. I dunno, maybe just forcibly moving him on or night in the cells. Don't like the sentencing, think there was a good chance he'd be killed in there (won't happen now, police will protect him from that). Crazy situation.

Think Tommy is a good man generally.

He's a bigoted cunt turned free speech ambulance chaser.