Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:06:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by solidified gruel merchant, May 28, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God bless you free, Tommy Robinson

Jesus loves you more than words can JAIL
12 (18.5%)
He has a cunning plan (to escape)
6 (9.2%)
A FREE TOMMY TIPPEE CUP JUST FOR ME
7 (10.8%)
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
1 (1.5%)
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
0 (0%)
Cause I'd already know
1 (1.5%)
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
2 (3.1%)
More than words to show you feel
0 (0%)
That your love for me is real
1 (1.5%)
What would you say if I took those words away
0 (0%)
Then you couldn't make things new just by saying I love you
1 (1.5%)
20 (30.8%)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgA7EzVnA4A
0 (0%)
Tommy Robinson, he wore a stetson hat
0 (0%)
He wore gorblimey trousers
0 (0%)
And he's a fucking twat
7 (10.8%)
Raoul Moat
7 (10.8%)
FREE TOMMY ROBINSON with every purchase
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Gerald Fjord

Not if it's about muslims no. If you think Tommy Robinson should be punished for the obvious crime he committed you are actually an advocate for child rape. i think. If that doesn't work then we can move onto option B), that noted lawyer Autopsy Turvey thinks that, having reviewed the precedent, this punishment is too harsh. Presumably forced on thhe judge from above, by noted Caliph Theresa May.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: Cuellar on July 11, 2019, 02:25:56 PM
Me too!

I can't quote your doctored quote, but I've never understood how the trial could have been jeopardised given that the criminals had already been found guilty and were only arriving to hear the extent of the sentence.

I'm no lawyer, surprisingly, but if there are details of other reporters being imprisoned for doing the same thing, I've never heard of any. I know Rod Liddle in The Spectator jeopardised the Stephen Lawrence trial and was fined £5000.

Quote from: jobotic on July 11, 2019, 02:26:37 PM
Protect the white ones. We must secure a future for our white child-abusers.

Did are brave Jim'll Sav'll dye for nothing???

phantom_power

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 11, 2019, 02:22:20 PM
Quite right, all thumbs up to the Home Office and thank god for the Right Honourable David Gauke MP, at last we can sleep safely in our beds knowing that people who ask child rapists how they feel about their sentence are no longer free to roam the streets.

Alternatively, serial offender gets middling sentence for the offence committed. Doesn't get the blood rising as much that though does it*

*The blood in your penis I mean

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 11, 2019, 02:36:41 PM
I can't quote your doctored quote, but I've never understood how the trial could have been jeopardised given that the criminals had already been found guilty and were only arriving to hear the extent of the sentence.

I'm no lawyer, surprisingly, but if there are details of other reporters being imprisoned for doing the same thing, I've never heard of any. I know Rod Liddle in The Spectator jeopardised the Stephen Lawrence trial and was fined £5000.

There were 2 (two) other trials taking place elsewhere for other members of the same gang.
They were staggered, and this was the first to reach a verdict.

You can read all about it if you have the slightest inclination to know the facts.

jobotic

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on July 11, 2019, 02:53:51 PM

There were 2 (two) other trials taking place elsewhere for other members of the same gang.
They were staggered, and this was the first to reach a verdict.

You can read all about it if you have the slightest inclination to know the facts.

Pretty sure that's all been said on this very thread.

Cuellar

There was another trial going on, at which a verdict hadn't been reached.

phantom_power

I am surprised no-one has mentioned Starman

Two months for taking a photo: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-15057842

There is some other context for the above, but ultimately the guy was done for taking the pic, and so this is a reasonable comparison. He didn't have the luxury of a suspended sentence where he was told that if he did the exact thing again he'd be inside either.

Blue Jam

If there's a political correctness-motivated media blackout on Asian grooming gangs, how do so many people seem to know so much about them? Is it like the media blackout on UKIP at that time when Nigel Farage was on the biased lefty BBC every four seconds?

jobotic

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 11, 2019, 03:13:30 PM
If there's a political correctness-motivated media blackout on Asian grooming gangs, how do so many people seem to know so much about them?

Because of fearless journalists like Tommy. Duh.

canadagoose

"Journalist". I bet he'd try to commit GBH on his laptop if Word tried to correct his grammar.

Blumf

Quote from: phantom_power on July 11, 2019, 02:59:17 PM
I am surprised no-one has mentioned Starman

Coming over here, noncing are adult women!

sponk

Yeah he's a violent, racist, drug using, lying fraudster with no respect for the law or concerns for victims, not a journalist.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: sponk on July 11, 2019, 03:27:55 PM
Yeah he's a violent, racist, drug using, lying fraudster with no respect for the law or concerns for victims, not a journalist someone who works as a violent, racist, drug using, lying fraudster with no respect for the law or concerns for victims.

what drugs does Yax use? i missed this story

Lordofthefiles

The last train full of Gary's has just left Kings Cross. - Back to Bradford, Blackburn and Burnley before night fall for our intrepid heroes. Safe in the knowledge that they've changed British society for the better.

*from an uncomfortable bed in The Scrubs Tommy stares through the bars at the milky moon and plots his revenge*

...to be continued.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on July 11, 2019, 05:31:54 PM

The sort of poor-quality cocaine you can get in a flat-roofed pub.

Cuellar

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on July 11, 2019, 05:31:54 PM

There was some interview at the EU election results night and he'd clearly stuck half the west end up his hooter

Paul Calf

Was Rod Liddle already on a suspended sentence?

imitationleather

Autopsy Turvey really fucking loves racists, doesn't he?

The effects of bad cocaine: Tommy Robinson
The effects of good cocaine: The Rolling Thunder Revue

Sebastian Cobb

TBF I've done cocaine and not once has it resulted in me jeopardising trial to the point that a nonce nearly walked free.

Thursday

It's almost like he wants them to walk free isn't it? Doing all he can to make sure paedophiles walk free. I don't know why son many people support him. They must also be paedophiles.

The Bumlord

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 11, 2019, 06:23:00 PM
TBF I've done cocaine and not once has it resulted in me jeopardising trial to the point that a nonce nearly walked free.

Twice??

touchingcloth

Has anyone filled the prison with milkshake yet?

Blue Jam

My milkshake brings all the boys to the (prison) yard

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: imitationleather on July 11, 2019, 05:53:43 PM
Autopsy Turvey really fucking loves racists, doesn't he?

I feel this is an unfair over-simplification. Though for all I know there are many people I love in the world who are racist by whatever definition you're using.

I don't understand how the other trial was jeopardised, under these circumstances. I am looking to understand, which is why I come here, to ask what's what from some of the sharpest and soberest analysts. I have no axe to grind, but the mainstream media narrative seems a bit skewed, and this is the only place I have for asking these questions. Forgive me, since my political compass test result came out right in the middle I've been in four minds about everything.

sponk

Comparing individual cases doesn't tell you much, and obviously Tommy has a list of previous convictions longer than the amount of time it took me to try to think of something funny to put here, but his sentence does seem harsh, compared to this, significantly worse crime:

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/rotherham-abuse-relative-walks-free-after-intimidating-witness-1-7848370

Dr Rock

Quote from: Autopsy Turvey on July 11, 2019, 10:03:11 PM
I feel this is an unfair over-simplification. Though for all I know there are many people I love in the world who are racist by whatever definition you're using.

I don't understand how the other trial was jeopardised, under these circumstances. I am looking to understand, which is why I come here, to ask what's what from some of the sharpest and soberest analysts. I have no axe to grind, but the mainstream media narrative seems a bit skewed, and this is the only place I have for asking these questions. Forgive me, since my political compass test result came out right in the middle I've been in four minds about everything.

You've been told several times. It's not a mystery.