Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Screenshots

Started by Lemming, May 29, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lemming

Has there been a thread like this before? Searched for five whole seconds but couldn't find one.

Let's post screenshots of whatever we're playing.

Here's some modded Morrowind:

Zetetic

An obvious shot of New Vegas.

New Vegas mostly looks pretty hideous for me, although it's more forgivable in motion of course.

It's difficult not to just fall back on 1) shots down roads, and 2) where the 'weather' has made everything blurry enough to be tolerable.

Lemming

New Vegas does look hideous a lot of the time, but any shot of the city of New Vegas lit up at night looks great. It's a genius bit of world design that you can see it in the distance from almost anywhere on the map, like it's guiding you towards itself.

More Morrowind:

Standard shot of Azura's Shrine. Spent about 5 minutes trying to angle it so that the god-rays from the sun would majestically shine through the star in her hand, but gave up.

Note the peace-loving Netch floating happily through the valley, who sadly went crazy apeshit when I accidentally hit him during a skirmish with Cliff Racers, and so had to be killed in self-defence #RIP

Cuellar

Used to love Morrowind but never really had a computer good enough for it.

That's all changed now, of course, and my current PC would laugh the idea to scorn. Think I might download it.

Noonling

Urgh, I'm tempted to reinstall it myself. Never finished (barely started) the expansion pack quests. But I've played through the early game too many times...

Twed

Brown, as far as the eye can see!

New Jack

Broke GTAV modding it somehow

Found the swings in GTA4

I remember Deus Ex: The One Before the Last One fondly

Lemming

Heading into the Viking underworld to save the soul of our lover in Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Here are some bonus ACTION SHOTS with so much post-processing going on that you can't make any-fucking-thing out

And a forest of weird flying runes

mobias

I love threads like this.

There is of course only one game that's any real interest. Farming Simulator 17.

Famous Mortimer

Either F.E.A.R. or F.E.A.R. 2:

Famous Mortimer

And a few from Max Payne 2. The end screen is as pleased as I've ever been to do something super-difficult in a computer game (which is ignored for MP3).

Lemming

Guessing this wall of screaming burned corpses with spooky hands trying to grab at me means I'm heading in the right direction

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on June 07, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

Always really loved that, along with the Valkyrie-induced dream in Max Payne 1 where he realises the same thing:

Kryton

madhair60

Lemming

Bumping in hopes of some new content, and also to bring you the joys of Caesar 3.

Welcome to Lemmingtopia. We're the best city in the whole Roman Empire! With our plentiful farms, bustling entertainment district, quality housing for all and our grand Senate building, the pride of our city, we're-

Uh

Uhh

*Cities in Dust by Siouxsie and the Banshees playing*

This game fucking sucks. You need "prefectures" to stop fires, but that's not much help when the FUCKING PREFECTURE IS THE FIRST BUILDING THAT CATCHES FIRE. You also need to build Engineer Posts to stop buildings just spontaneously collapsing, but that didn't stop all three of my farms collapsing WITHIN 60 SECONDS OF EACH OTHER, despite there being two engineering posts right next to the fucking things. I love the two massive reservoirs of water just mockingly watching over the city as it burns.

At least the completely empty granary survived!

When the first fuckups started I just sat back and watched the city implode. Trying to repair the damage is just boring and annoying. Good game.