Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,207
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:08:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Missing persons unit

Started by pancreas, June 02, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

I'm not the one on drugs, don't try to put this on me.

BlodwynPig

Bat guano can have the same effect t  t

Buelligan

Strangely enough there was an actual bat in my bedroom last night.  Just doing circles.

BlodwynPig

Steven

Quote from: Buelligan on June 04, 2018, 11:49:52 PM
Strangely enough there was an actual bat in my bedroom last night.  Just doing circles.

That was just a Gotham searchlight aim administrative fuckup.

The Penguin went to town that night my friends.

Buelligan

No worries.

I have to tell you this thing, a tale of a very dear friend who was killed.  I need to pass it on so that it isn't lost to time and memory.  One night this fellow took some mighty drugs and returning home, found a bat or bats circling piteously in his darkened dwelling.  Like any sane person, he slammed the door shut again and remained in the hall, heart in mouth. 

But being a man of parts only slightly handicapped by terrible drugs and a mortal overarching fear, he slipped into a cagoule that a visiting child had abandoned there, drawing the hood up tightly to prevent bat ingress and, arming himself with a squash racket, sallied forth into the fearful living room, shouting loudly.  After some virile swipes, fear overcame him once more and considering discretion to be the better part of valour, he darted smartly back into the hall slamming the door behind him to rock and cower and sing extracts of the Francis Cabrel song, La Corrida, until he'd summoned enough sand to face the enemy once more.  He passed the whole night in this way until the sun came up and his wife returned from work and all was well again.

pancreas

And he told his wife the story and his wife killed him?

Buelligan

The bats came back the next night.

pancreas

Well, by that stage, they had him on their radar.

Isnt Anything

Steven

pancreas

Quote from: Isnt Anything on June 05, 2018, 12:38:37 AM
Sonar, shurely ?

Sonar but so far. Cunt beat me by milliseconds.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on June 05, 2018, 12:34:44 AM
The bats came back the next night.

I was hoping all he had been swatting at were in fact papier maché bats.

Twed

But as for me, ah you'll see!
Slam your body down and... etc.

Mook. What happened to him? Interesting character, just disappeared as far as I know.

pancreas

Cerys

pancreas

In his own way, he brought a particular chaotic order. Can't be too prudish, can't be too boring, can't be too obtuse, lest he put things back in order. For a curmudgeonly, abusive drunk man, he came across as exceedingly fair and consistent. Big fan of the guy.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Being old he would have died soon anyway

greencalx

I'm glad others have mentioned Amby and mook, cos I was under the impression that there were certain sensitivities surrounding their departures, but that doesn't stop me wishing they were both still here.

non capisco

Remember Lookalike Mark Chapman? Phenomenal joke writer, routinely and effortlessly nailed the short joke format. "I had a mate whose ultimate wish was to be run over by a train. When it finally happened he was chuffed to bits." That sort of thing. Wonder where he went? It was fun when Jonathan King was posting on here and said "Please change your forum name, John Lennon was a friend of mine, that is distasteful." I remember he didn't rise to the bait of a convicted paedophile complaining that he was being 'distasteful' which is commendable, I suppose.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on June 05, 2018, 10:03:23 PM
Mook. What happened to him? Interesting character, just disappeared as far as I know.

Arsenal happened to him. Posting a shop of Wenger with a bald head really affected him and was probably a step too far. He'll be back.

Dex Sawash

I meant to say happy tree, did I say happy tree?

Danger Man

Quote from: greencalx on June 05, 2018, 10:29:22 PM
I'm glad others have mentioned Amby and mook, cos I was under the impression that there were certain sensitivities surrounding their departures, but that doesn't stop me wishing they were both still here.

You can always google Amby if you are that interested.

tl;dr  He doesn't like the internet anymore and is slowly leaving it.

pancreas

Neil killed Happy Tree. We've all got blood on our hands.

Cerys

pancreas

Quote from: Danger Man on June 05, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
He passed the baton to me.

Is that actually true? I hope not. It's a post in Desolation if it is.