Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:06:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Missing persons unit

Started by pancreas, June 02, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danger Man

Quote from: pancreas on June 05, 2018, 10:43:38 PM
Is that actually true?

Not exactly but he started a 'Is Danger Man Me?" thread which was the worst thread ever (apart from the many many threads of a scatological nature)

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,53429.msg2810997.html#msg2810997

Hmmm...not exactly how I remembered it.

Key quote

Before I clicked on it, I knew this thread would be shit. But not this shit.

Lost Oliver

Miss Ambient Sheep of course.

And does anyone know what happened to Smeraldina Rima? Seen they're name mentioned already a few times on here but they were great and I miss reading their posts.

manticore

Quote from: Lost Oliver on June 05, 2018, 10:55:56 PM
And does anyone know what happened to Smeraldina Rima? Seen they're name mentioned already a few times on here but they were great and I miss reading their posts.

Despite the name, Smeraldina is a man. Can't remember how I know that but I do. He struck me as a person who had much too much life to live to post on here to infinity.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The good news is that various life catastrophies mean they will come crawling back to this cesspit like the sludge they know they really are, odd-toed ungulates and dweebs.

Clock is ticking

pancreas

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 05, 2018, 11:26:01 PM
The good news is that various life catastrophies mean they will come crawling back to this cesspit like the sludge they know they really are

Barry Admin

Quote from: pancreas on June 05, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
Neil killed Happy Tree. We've all got blood on our hands.

Happy Tree hung himself by picking a completely pointless fight with me over an issue that was already resolved, based on nothing but a batshit conspiracy theory, then sending me a load of hateful, cunty absuse privately so it didn't damage his candle-licking "I love everything and everyone me" image. Fuck him.

Sgt. Duckie

BlodwynPig

Quote from: The Boston Crab on June 05, 2018, 08:12:51 PM
Saucer51 was a real lady.

she was the ghost of the priest at the altar...and then she was gone. tears.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lost Oliver on June 05, 2018, 10:55:56 PM
Miss Ambient Sheep of course.

Spoke to Smeraldina just the other day on here! of all places

This thread is like watching Baddlel and Skinner in a coma and realising 15 years have passed in a globule of beige memory and Baddiel and Skinner was in the past and you were sneering at it back then but are sad that 15 years have passed.

Janie Jones

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 06, 2018, 02:23:23 AM
Spoke to Smeraldina just the other day on here! of all places

Why do you keep saying this? Genuine question, are you getting him muddled up with another poster or is there a way to speak on here without logging in?  Smeraldina Rima hasn't logged in since 24 Dec 2017.

tookish

Where is mook, though? Hope he's all right.

St_Eddie

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on June 05, 2018, 10:03:23 PM
Mook. What happened to him? Interesting character, just disappeared as far as I know.

There's been a murder.

Buelligan

Quote from: Janie Jones on June 06, 2018, 03:52:09 AM
Why do you keep saying this? Genuine question, are you getting him muddled up with another poster or is there a way to speak on here without logging in?  Smeraldina Rima hasn't logged in since 24 Dec 2017.

I don't know why he keeps saying it and it worries me if I'm honest.  I was very fond indeed of Smeraldina, I'm not joking, I wish he would return (and would be glad if Blods' bizarre claims were true).

Brundle-Fly

I wonder how 23 Daves are getting on since they sailed off into the sunset last October?

CAB missing persons thread from almost a year ago.
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,61597.0.html

Lost Oliver

True 23 Daves was great. Some of these folks I still assume post here, 23D for example. It's amazing the effect that people you've never met or even posted in the same thread as, can have on your life.

doppelkorn

That thread made me realise 8TT hasn't posted in about 6 weeks. Probably enjoying dadhood too much.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Janie Jones on June 06, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

I've searched for the posts to no effect. Mangala effect I guess.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on June 06, 2018, 10:06:02 AM
I don't know why he keeps saying it and it worries me if I'm honest.  I was very fond indeed of Smeraldina, I'm not joking, I wish he would return (and would be glad if Blods' bizarre claims were true).

It was probably jet lag. I remember his avatar but not his words.

Jockice

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on June 06, 2018, 11:46:51 AM
I wonder how 23 Daves are getting on since they sailed off into the sunset last October?

CAB missing persons thread from almost a year ago.
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,61597.0.html

I still get Left And To The Back emails from him about obscure singles. Always worth reading.

My nephew. The only person on here who has actually met me, as far as I know. He posts about once every five years.

Noonling

Who cares about people - whatever happened to using [nb][/nb]? Or
Spoiler alert
[close]
?

Cuellar

How many of those missing are actually here...but with a new name!!!

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Quote from: doppelkorn on June 06, 2018, 02:56:05 PM
That thread made me realise 8TT hasn't posted in about 6 weeks. Probably enjoying dadhood too much.

Still hanging around a bit, not as much though - have more important things to do. Have posted a few times under a different name, not for any real reason.

A bit disgruntled it took this long for anyone to mention me tbh.

Dex Sawash

Replies From View

I will add my voice to the many who miss mook.  One of the posters who took a dislike to me from the start, and never changed his mind in that respect, but I still miss him being around.

Also, Doomy Dwyer.

BlodwynPig

Gamma Ray

Von Hengle (fortunately)
Jesus_H_Christ (unfortunately)

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Haven't seen Serge around in a while - shame, used to enjoy his posts a lot.

pancreas

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on June 06, 2018, 10:20:25 PM
Haven't seen Serge around in a while - shame, used to enjoy his posts a lot.

Perhaps he flounced?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

^ probably, everycunt's doing that nowadays