Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:50:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Missing persons unit

Started by pancreas, June 02, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dallasman

There's a mook on another forum I frequent. I don't know where your mook was from, but I think this one's in Scotland. Could that be him, and if so, any messages?

im barry bethel

Why no Sir Henry (more for the radio if anything else)

mothman

BlodwynPig

Quote from: dallasman on June 06, 2018, 10:42:11 PM
There's a mook on another forum I frequent. I don't know where your mook was from, but I think this one's in Scotland. Could that be him, and if so, any messages?

Kent Sussex

Dex Sawash

Worth checking to see if that mook can tell us what that wood thing he posted to cerys is

Gregory Torso

Quote from: im barry bethel on June 06, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

Sir Henry has popped up a bit quite recently, I think in Serge's thread and in Oscillations.

I was always really fond of Guy and Lyndon.

Dex Sawash

St_Eddie

I severely doubt that it's him.  Some will know the reason as to why.

sirhenry

Quote from: im barry bethel on June 06, 2018, 10:49:12 PM
I'm too busy making beautiful objects and escape rooms.

And my musical tastes have gone wonky.
You're better off without me, honest.

Cerys

Ferris

I wonder what the ratio of new people arriving vs oldies leaving is? Is CaB's traffic stable?

If this place goes under I'll have to keep my witty thoughts and podcast recommendations* to myself. Who will I explain baseball to?

*Caliphate by the New York Times. Tremendous podcast.

dr_christian_troy

Sometimes it feels like I was never really here, so it's probably for the best that I'm just going to exclusively lurk instead.

Spoon of Ploff

I'd like to report Noddy Tomkey to the unit. Not a peep since Feb.
  Joined around the same time I did, and we share some memories of the same meat space location.

Please show some love for the CAB younglings too who may have fallen by the wayside.

Perhaps a disco, with free pop and crisps will attract them back?

pancreas

Let us now our spamwangler depart in peace...