Author Topic: Great album covers  (Read 21451 times)

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
Re: Great album covers
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2020, 09:00:02 PM »

Waste of Space Orchestra - Syntheosis

Fantastic collaboration between two great Finnish bands: psych/prog black metal lads Oranssi Pazuzu and drone/doomers Dark Buddha Rising. Occasional spaced-out reprieves of dark ambient laced through nightmarish maelstroms and hypnotic lashings of blackened noise/metal. Some of the tunes on here sound like amped-up brutal interpretations of vintage synth horror soundtracks (especially the opening and closing songs). It's fucking exceptional.

Wake Up The Possessor

That’s a great cover

The Mollusk

• Exoskeletal junction at the railroad delayed
« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2020, 09:02:24 PM »
Spiralling off in my kitchen listening to the 12 minute closing track right now. My god, I've been discovering some amazing metal this week but this thing takes the piss.

« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2020, 08:54:44 AM »

Waste of Space Orchestra - Syntheosis

Fantastic collaboration between two great Finnish bands: psych/prog black metal lads Oranssi Pazuzu and drone/doomers Dark Buddha Rising. Occasional spaced-out reprieves of dark ambient laced through nightmarish maelstroms and hypnotic lashings of blackened noise/metal. Some of the tunes on here sound like amped-up brutal interpretations of vintage synth horror soundtracks (especially the opening and closing songs). It's fucking exceptional.

Wake Up The Possessor

Needs a rerack. ha ha ha

Sounds ace.

Tags: