Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:28:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Terminator (2019)

Started by St_Eddie, June 08, 2018, 02:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
EDIT:

This was supposed to be a throwaway Edward Furlong gag, but it loses everything by being isolated on a new page.

So I'll just say that I hope they find a part for Michael Biehn. Although I still think they were right to edit out his "dream scene" in Terminator 2.

Replies From View

Quote from: Bazooka on August 13, 2018, 11:09:14 AM
Hopefully he does a Macaulay Culkin and bounces back.

LITERALLY BOUNCES HAHA BECAUSE OF HIS FAT BELLY

SavageHedgehog

Quote from: Bazooka on August 13, 2018, 11:09:14 AM
Hopefully he does a Macaulay Culkin and bounces back.

He was in Assault on Wall Street, one of Uwe Boll's (not unentertaining TBH) attempts at a "respectable" film, and had slimmed down to a mere "mildly tubby" and looked (and acted) OK. That came out in 2013, not sure if he's ballooned back up since.

I kind of want to watch Party Monster. Should I?

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: thecuriousorange on August 13, 2018, 05:25:43 PM
I kind of want to watch Party Monster. Should I?

Just watch 'Party Monster: The Shockumentary' from the same directors, which has both real footage from that whole scene and dramatized reenactments of what happened.  The movie version is okay but has a cheap '90s TV-movie feel to it and some pretty atrocious acting.

Replies From View

I wonder what kind of metal skellington will be in Terminator (2019).

Sin Agog

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on August 13, 2018, 05:40:54 PM
Just watch 'Party Monster: The Shockumentary' from the same directors, which has both real footage from that whole scene and dramatized reenactments of what happened.  The movie version is okay but has a cheap '90s TV-movie feel to it and some pretty atrocious acting.

The same directors were also responsible for bringing The Adam & Joe Show into being.

DukeDeMondo

This is just great. Arnie banging on about James Cameron's directorial approach and how they sold him on T2 and whatever else.

"They explained to me what really happens, and how he is still a bad guy, and he's blowing everything up and he's wiping everything out and he's brutal and the shotgun and the pistols and all the different weapons and the rocket launchers and all this stuff, and you would see things, fireballs and things being totally destroyed, and I said to them, I said 'wow, that is a really new twist.'"

Made my night. I dunno, wasn't much of a night, like, wasn't much happening.

biggytitbo

New Jack

Oh boy, AI in the news = OMG SKYNET!

I could "have" any robot, I'm magnetic as fuck you see

Still, that one Biggy's linked to is probably gonna be more convincingly real than Arnie in 2019

mothman

Oh, it's always the same with any science breakthrough reported in the mouthbreather news. Space weapons systems? Star Wars. Space propulsion systems? Star Trek. Teleportation? Trek again. AI or robots? Terminator. Are we living in a simulation? The Matrix.

New Jack

Tedious isn't it? Bet when we get cybernetic officers of the law they reference a well-known film franchise as well.

... Lady BattleCop

Kelvin

Quote from: mothman on August 20, 2018, 06:45:23 PM
Oh, it's always the same with any science breakthrough reported in the mouthbreather news. Space weapons systems? Star Wars. Space propulsion systems? Star Trek. Teleportation? Trek again. AI or robots? Terminator. Are we living in a simulation? The Matrix.

Is that worse than saying 'mouthbreather news'?

idunnosomename

Someone clones a dinosaur from a mosquito preserved in amber with the missing DNA sequence filled in with frogs and it changes sex and spits black goo at a fat nerd - Jurassic Park, always. fuckin simpletons

New Jack

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 23, 2018, 08:26:44 AM
Boffins clones a dinosaur from a mosquito preserved in amber with the missing DNA sequence filled in with frogs and it changes sex and spits black goo at a fat nerd - Jurassic Park, always. fuckin simpletons

Edited to enhance the accuracy

Like fucking CSI

a duncandisorderly

Head Gardener

Operty1

Replies From View

Innerspace 2:  Metal Bastard

Shaky

Replies From View

Innerspace 3:  Alcoholic's Hooter

olliebean

Wait - the Terminator has a beard now? How did that happen?

biggytitbo

Live facial hair over metal exoskeleton.

mothman

But is the Terminator's painted-on anus also hairy, then?

biggytitbo

Yes, but the hairs are painted on aswell.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on September 28, 2018, 05:51:59 PM
Live facial hair over metal exoskeleton.

You keep insisting that Terminators have exoskeletons, for some reason.  It's almost as if you don't know anything about Terminators or their anuses.

biggytitbo

They do have exoskeletons mate, they just have them on the inside too fool people.

Clearly worked on you.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on September 28, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
They do have exoskeletons mate, they just have them on the inside too fool people.

Only people who know nothing about Terminators mix up 'to' and 'too'.

mobias

Wait - the terminator is an OAP now? How did that happen?

Replies From View

Quote from: mobias on September 28, 2018, 07:05:07 PM
Wait - the terminator is an OAP now? How did that happen?

Got old.