Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:32:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Terminator (2019)

Started by St_Eddie, June 08, 2018, 02:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 08, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
The Terminator has no digestive system or lower intestine so there is no point it having an anus so the anus is painted on as we have already confirmed.

Yes, we've been over this.  Even James Cameron himself confirmed the painted on anus as being canonical.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 08, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
The Terminator has no digestive system or lower intestine so there is no point it having an anus so the anus is painted on as we have already confirmed.

Why do you think it lacks a digestive system and lower intestine?

A T-800 that won't eat an apple that it is given may as well have its eyes constantly glowing red.

Replies From View

Quote from: St_Eddie on June 08, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
Yes, we've been over this.  Even James Cameron himself confirmed the painted on anus as being canonical.

Bullshit.  T-800s have fully functioning anuses because they need to pass themselves off as human.  They're not going bother transitioning from rubber skin to real skin without also having realistic shitting, are they.  Think about it.

Custard

One thing I always held out with the Terminator series, is that it didn't matter how many rubs sequels there was, one day James Cameron would get the rights back and do his third film. The actual, proper third film.

Yet he gets the rights back, farms it out, and carries on with the 12 Avatar sequels no one in the world asked for

It's like if your mum made the loveliest cake imaginable, everyone loves it, yet chose to spend her days making them scones she makes what taste like plop instead

I AM VERY UPSET WITH THE FILMMAKER JAMES CAMERON

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on June 08, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
Bullshit.  T-800s have fully functioning anuses because they need to pass themselves off as human.  They're not going bother transitioning from rubber skin to real skin without also having realistic shitting, are they.  Think about it.

I'm sorry that you feel the need to deny what is now an established fact by spinning off these bizarre fantasies about the Terminator having a poo. What possible scenario does the Terminator need to a) have a poo to establish he's a human and b) that spectators actually need to see the poo coming out of his anus?

It beggars belief that he would ever be in such a situation, regardless of his badly his mission went wrong.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 08, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
I'm sorry that you feel the need to deny what is now an established fact by spinning off these bizarre fantasies about the Terminator having a poo. What possible scenario does the Terminator need to a) have a poo to establish he's a human and b) that spectators actually need to see the poo coming out of his anus?

It beggars belief that he would ever be in such a situation, regardless of his badly his mission went wrong.

You've obviously never seen the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Custard

Though the first time the T-1000 was smashed up, the bit of metal what made his willy couldn't be retrieved as it fell down a manhole.

So for the last 104 minutes of T2, the T-1000 had no willy

Maybe that's why he lost. Though he still had balls. Who knows

St_Eddie

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 08, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

Preciously.  It's for this exact reason that Skynet made sure to never send a terminator back in time, to infiltrate a fecal fetishist convention.

biggytitbo

I doubt he had a metal willy mate, keep it real. It would just have been a piece of textured flesh in the shape of a willy, non functional as the Terminator has no bladder to urinate, and no need or indeed desire to have sexual intercourse.

Replies From View

biggy doesn't know anything about Terminators.  Stop listening to him.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Replies From View on June 08, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
biggy doesn't know anything about Terminators.  Stop listening to him.

You'd like that, wouldn't you, robot?

CONFIRMED: Replies From View is a terminator and has a painted on anus.

Replies From View

Quote from: St_Eddie on June 08, 2018, 12:01:46 PM
You'd like that, wouldn't you, robot?

CONFIRMED: Replies From View is a terminator and has a painted on anus.

If I had a painted-on anus you would have known I was a Terminator ages ago.

This much is so basic I can barely breathe at your lack of comprehension.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Replies From View on June 08, 2018, 12:24:56 PM
If I had a painted-on anus you would have known I was a Terminator ages ago.

This much is so basic I can barely breathe at your lack of comprehension.

Don't be daft.  You don't need to breathe because you're a robot.  A robot with a painted on anus.

Steven

The inevitable sojourn into willy/bum/poo whimsy in this thread has been encouraging me to slit my wrists with a brick.

Replies From View

Quote from: Steven on June 08, 2018, 01:07:25 PM
The inevitable sojourn into willy/bum/poo whimsy in this thread has been encouraging me to slit my wrists with a brick.

It's not whimsy when it's treated as solemnly as it is here.

They think an infiltration unit that has to start out its mission in nude form wouldn't draw attention to itself with a painted-on anus, Steven.  Can you even imagine an opinion that is more staggeringly wrong?

biggytitbo

The fact that the Terminator has a painted on anus is something I treat very seriously, it is not 'whimsy' thank you.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 08, 2018, 01:50:40 PM
The fact that the Terminator has a painted on anus is something I treat very seriously, it is not 'whimsy' thank you.

It's not a fucking fact you unwavering imbecile.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on June 08, 2018, 01:47:05 PM
It's not whimsy when it's treated as solemnly as it is here.

They think an infiltration unit that has to start out its mission in nude form wouldn't draw attention to itself with a painted-on anus, Steven.  It's staggering, isn't it.

Unless they're infiltrating something with their buttocks splayed open to reveal the anus I don't believe this is an issue.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 08, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
Unless they're infiltrating something with their buttocks splayed open to reveal the anus I don't believe this is an issue.

Finally you recognise that your view is a matter of belief.  At fucking last.

biggytitbo

OK, if he's on a mission in the nude and he drops his keys and has to bend over for them and his buttocks part revealing his anus and its painted on rather than a genuine anus and someone is there at close quarters staring up his arse and sees, this may alert them to the fact he's a terminator and not a real nude man (what is this arse observer even going to do with this information anyway!?). I accept that, I just think the order of events is so vanishingly unlikely that its not cost effective for the manufactures to install complex mechanical anuses when for all intents and purposes a painted on duplicate will do.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on June 08, 2018, 01:51:27 PM
It's not a fucking fact you unwavering imbecile.

It's to a real fact what a painted on anus is to a complex mechanical one, eg close enough.

greenman

Quote from: Shameless Custard on June 08, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
One thing I always held out with the Terminator series, is that it didn't matter how many rubs sequels there was, one day James Cameron would get the rights back and do his third film. The actual, proper third film.

Yet he gets the rights back, farms it out, and carries on with the 12 Avatar sequels no one in the world asked for

It's like if your mum made the loveliest cake imaginable, everyone loves it, yet chose to spend her days making them scones she makes what taste like plop instead

I AM VERY UPSET WITH THE FILMMAKER JAMES CAMERON

At this stage would you want him directing? going by Avatar he'd recon it so that Miles Tyson is an evil white yuppy who fails to listen to a calm reasoned argument about the effects of his work on the future.

In the arse stakes I'm guessing all forms of sexy time would be a better infiltration tool than crapping.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 08, 2018, 01:59:07 PM
I just think the order of events is so vanishingly unlikely that its not cost effective for the manufactures to install complex mechanical anuses when for all intents and purposes a painted on duplicate will do.

Could you be thinking of one of the earlier Terminator series?  The T-600 or T-700 models, for example?  The T-600 had rubber skin and they painted the anus on.  One of the biggest problems was that the paint rubbed off; that's why Kyle Reese says "we spotted them easy" in the first Terminator film.  The T-700 had a more convincing rubber skin with some organic components, and they were experimenting with punching a hole to make an anus rather than painting it on, but the hole kept enlarging as the T-700 flexed around.

By the time of the T-800 a lot of advancements had been made.  The ones sent to the Wild West to blend in by farting around campfires were T-800 units, for example.  T-800 units sent throughout history have been able to spend a convincing amount of time in the toilet so as not to arouse suspicion during pub crawls and so on.

You are seriously underestimating how complex the T-800 model is.  Considering how they'd reached liquid metal by the time of the T-1000, you should know they weren't cutting corners with the T-800.

biggytitbo

It's not a matter of cutting corners, you've fundamentally misunderstood the mission parameters of the T-800. It's never their role to convincingly infiltrate human society, whereby some scenario may occur that they'd need to demonstrate they had an anus to gain acceptance. It's their role to reach the designated area, rapidly locate their target and Terminate them as quickly as possible - hence the name 'Terminator', rather than 'Infiltrator'.

They're  not hanging around for ages baring their arse at people, its a straight in and out job, the human appearance is merely a superficial disguise so they don't arouse suspicion. Apart that one occasion when its programming malfunctioned, they are NOT glorified anal sex robots or farting mechanical novelties, they are ruthless skilling machines.

popcorn

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 08, 2018, 01:59:07 PM
OK, if he's on a mission in the nude and he drops his keys and has to bend over for them and his buttocks part revealing his anus and its painted on rather than a genuine anus and someone is there at close quarters staring up his arse and sees, this may alert them to the fact he's a terminator and not a real nude man

Perhaps you need to watch Terminator 2 again, but this exactly what happens.

biggytitbo

Quote from: popcorn on June 08, 2018, 02:32:47 PM
Perhaps you need to watch Terminator 2 again, but this exactly what happens.

Is that the directors cut?

idunnosomename

If the Terminator doesn't eat, what is its power source? You can't be telling me it has a battery that can power him indefinitely. Conservation of energy and all that.

biggytitbo

The OK-ish Terminator 3 shows that he has a nuclear cell in his chest that powers him.

Terminator 3 is notable because you see a bare lady Terminator, and of course the fanny is painted on.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 08, 2018, 02:31:23 PM
It's not a matter of cutting corners, you've fundamentally misunderstood the mission parameters of the T-800. It's never their role to convincingly infiltrate human society, whereby some scenario may occur that they'd need to demonstrate they had an anus to gain acceptance. It's their role to reach the designated area, rapidly locate their target and Terminate them as quickly as possible - hence the name 'Terminator', rather than 'Infiltrator'.

There are several different models of Terminator with different mission parameters and modes of operation.  "Terminator" is the umbrella term for all of them, but that doesn't mean none of them have to spend time amongst people collecting information, for example.  The T-800 had this function amongst others, it wasn't simply an in-out human tank.  You are thinking of the earlier models again that lacked human skin.

T-800 units were used in the Wild West, don't forget.  They had to collect information that wasn't stored on future hard drives because it was only ever shared verbally; the only way they could do this was by sitting with real cowboys around bonfires and farting.

I am correcting you; you should be grateful that I am putting you right rather than throwing it back in my face.

idunnosomename

Does that mean he has steam turbines in there too?