Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:28:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Nathan Barley - It's Well Rubbish

Started by Neil, February 03, 2005, 08:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Chris Morris is as funny as he used to be?

No
304 (58.5%)
Yes
216 (41.5%)

Total Members Voted: 520

Voting closed: February 03, 2005, 08:48:54 PM

10NaughtyThings

Memo to Charlie Brooker-:

Please stay in print, and leave Mr Morris alone.

Please.

Michael Caine's Tail

I'm a big fan of the stuff Chris Morris has done on television, and I've reccently got into his earlier radio work, and I love it. However, for one reason or another I only saw one episode of Nathan Barley, and really liked it. I'd really like to see the rest. Is there anywhere I can download it from without using bit-torrents as my network won't allow it. Hope you can help. Thanx in advance.
MM

slim

It's out on DVD now so you should be buying that and not asking for illegal links here.

A Passing Turk Slipper

It probably won't be available to download anywhere but it's out on DVD. You'll probably be able to find it in a bargain bin pretty soon.
Edit: Damn you to hell slim

Micahael Caine's Tail

I'd absolutely love to buy the DVD, problem being that I'm a very poor student, and have no TV, nor a DVD player on my PC, so this is the only way I'm gonna be able to see it for a while. Thanx.
MM

Neil

Sorry, even if someone knew the answer, they wouldn't be allowed to post links to such material on here.  I'd appreciate it if you could stop asking.

Michael Caine's Tail

Sorry, I should have realised that! I didn't mean to piss anyone off. I was just wondering if anyone knew. Sorry.
MM

tracer

Sorry if I've missed it completely, and I know it's doubtful but does anyone know where I can get my hands on the "really annoying ringtone"?