Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:35:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

cut your arm off

Started by The Lion King, June 10, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

obvious way to go is a modded band saw. my mate terry had the safety removed from his so he could use it to sever meat. get a couple of strong friends to hold you still as you go through with it as the pain will initially make you want to stop. with any luck you'll pass out quite quickly and they can just finish the job when you're on the flop.

popcorn

It's one way to remove a Power Glove.

The Lion King

Quote from: kittens on June 10, 2018, 05:39:57 PM
obvious way to go is a modded band saw. my mate terry had the safety removed from his so he could use it to sever meat. get a couple of strong friends to hold you still as you go through with it as the pain will initially make you want to stop. with any luck you'll pass out quite quickly and they can just finish the job when you're on the flop.

I've got a can of holsten pils to chomp down on for the pain, I don't want to pass out as mates might do other parts of me off too, does tel deliver and does he sterilise? the blade

Lemming

It's easy. I already cut my arm off, so I'm typing with one hand here, but I'll cut my other one off to show you. I'll do it live as I write these instructions.

Step one, get a good knife.

Step two, cut through. It's a little tough to cut through, so you have to sort of force it, but eventually it'll just come off, and then you

kittens

inspired by this thread i decided to go over terry's and get mine done. v happy with the result. ruined a good t shirt (should've taken it off instead of just rolling up the sleeve) and the stump is pretty ragged and v v tender to the touch but altogether worth it. piece of advice for the first timer - it hurts like HELL to begin with and even though i really didn't want to pass out (wanted to do it the natural way) there's definitely blanks in my memory so i guess i must have slipped out here and there. definitely get people you know you can trust to do it - i asked my father and terry to do the honours - and make sure they know you ONLY want the one arm gone. as i say, really happy with it, highly recommended. i'm already planning my next one!

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Remove the four 3.5mm screws on both the left and right side, followed by the two larger 5mm top and bottom screws, lift the arm until the locking joint slides out of the holster, and remove the remaining safety clips.

Replies From View

Trap your arm under a large rock.  Wait three or four days until you sense that your arm has started going mouldy.  Check that it has by puncturing the flesh of your thumb and smelling the air that comes out of it.  Now simply snap your arm off by swinging on it until the bones all break, and use a pen knife to slice through any remaining tendons.

Enjoy!

Mr Eggs

Wasps £300
Slugs £600 (3 day handling charge)
Ghosts £3

Glebe