Author Topic: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice  (Read 14312 times)

Re: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
« Reply #300 on: May 06, 2019, 01:37:22 AM »
Ah, maybe i'll try this newish From Software VR game that i've had downloaded for ages - https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-10-from-softwares-charming-psvr-adventure-deracine-gets-a-november-release-date.

Looks fun. Less gutting people with samurai swords.

( sorry, bit off topic)

« Reply #301 on: May 16, 2019, 10:48:46 AM »
 I can comfortably get to penultimate phase of LAST BOSS, and can get him to about half health/posture before I get into a panic flap. So close, but it can actually piss off now, its doing me no good UPSTAIRS

« Reply #302 on: May 16, 2019, 02:43:53 PM »
I'm pretty much the same - managed Demon of Hatred but that last one is a bit much. I'm sure I'll keep popping on and having ago, and excpect to do it within 20-30 years. Though unlike any of the other From Software games, I've no burning desire to go into NG+ and do it all again like i did with the others. I do think it ranks up there with the best, though.

« Reply #303 on: May 28, 2019, 03:11:48 PM »
Took me 1hr a night for close to a month but I finally got the "Return" ending.
NOW, Do I start NG+ and tear about all superpowered or just wait til DLC and not do FromSoft DLC on NG+3 like I normally have to?

« Reply #304 on: May 28, 2019, 10:07:36 PM »
I'm not sure if I'm more disappointed in the game or myself, but I too haven't been able to do the final boss. I go back every few weeks, but then I'm not really match fit, so it's not the best way of doing it.

Making you do the first phase again is the stupidest decision Miyazaki has ever made in his life, and anytime he feels unhappy in life, it will be deserved because of it.

Also having tried the encounter so many times now... I feel like it's just not that good.

« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2020, 11:48:02 PM »
Cunt of a game. Honestly they’ve taken everything I loved in Dark Souls and turned it on its head: pretty meh enemy variation, boring setting, no weapons or gear customization. Worst of all — it’s just one viable playstyle, you sort of have to boringly pick off each mob because if you’re crowded you’re dead, and you have to learn deflection to perfection. Stealth games are always boring. Anyways, I’ve just killed some ogre prick (actually I did that yesterday out of my mind on pills, but I forgot about it, so had to start a new game). Killed a general too by cheesing him and kiting him around. Fell down into a cave with some time-slowing mist or something.

When does Elden Ring come out?

Dewt

• The Fun House Grand Prix
« Reply #306 on: April 22, 2020, 12:20:06 AM »
Excited to refund this is an about 30 minutes from now when I prove my laptop can't handle it.

Dewt

• The Fun House Grand Prix
« Reply #307 on: April 22, 2020, 12:33:39 AM »
Ah shit, it works great.

wasp_f15ting

• おたく/オタク
  • Golden Member
    • zuzox.com
« Reply #308 on: April 22, 2020, 01:05:06 PM »
I cant do the owl father..

I can't believe I got this far, and got flummoxed by him :(

Still one of my fave games of all time.

« Reply #309 on: May 13, 2020, 10:37:00 AM »
Circle around behind him when he does the firecracker to horizontal slash, then Ichimonji his back. Ditto for the somersault to downward slash, and the charged downward slash (don't dodge too early with this one).

« Reply #310 on: May 27, 2020, 10:40:21 AM »
I cant do the owl father..

I can't believe I got this far, and got flummoxed by him :(

Still one of my fave games of all time.

Stuck at the same guy. Decided to proceed into the dream world or whatever it is called. Some sort of paradise world with loads of weird floating blue guys.

Tags: