Author Topic: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice  (Read 10763 times)

Re: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
« Reply #300 on: May 06, 2019, 01:37:22 AM »
Ah, maybe i'll try this newish From Software VR game that i've had downloaded for ages - https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-10-from-softwares-charming-psvr-adventure-deracine-gets-a-november-release-date.

Looks fun. Less gutting people with samurai swords.

( sorry, bit off topic)

« Reply #301 on: May 16, 2019, 10:48:46 AM »
 I can comfortably get to penultimate phase of LAST BOSS, and can get him to about half health/posture before I get into a panic flap. So close, but it can actually piss off now, its doing me no good UPSTAIRS

« Reply #302 on: May 16, 2019, 02:43:53 PM »
I'm pretty much the same - managed Demon of Hatred but that last one is a bit much. I'm sure I'll keep popping on and having ago, and excpect to do it within 20-30 years. Though unlike any of the other From Software games, I've no burning desire to go into NG+ and do it all again like i did with the others. I do think it ranks up there with the best, though.

« Reply #303 on: May 28, 2019, 03:11:48 PM »
Took me 1hr a night for close to a month but I finally got the "Return" ending.
NOW, Do I start NG+ and tear about all superpowered or just wait til DLC and not do FromSoft DLC on NG+3 like I normally have to?

« Reply #304 on: May 28, 2019, 10:07:36 PM »
I'm not sure if I'm more disappointed in the game or myself, but I too haven't been able to do the final boss. I go back every few weeks, but then I'm not really match fit, so it's not the best way of doing it.

Making you do the first phase again is the stupidest decision Miyazaki has ever made in his life, and anytime he feels unhappy in life, it will be deserved because of it.

Also having tried the encounter so many times now... I feel like it's just not that good.