Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:43:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Are you worried about bumghasts?

Started by popcorn, June 15, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

I'm taking my chances without protection this year.

Cuellar

Er...

What is this, 1892? Get a grip mate.

poo

canadagoose

Yes. Where is best for bumghast insurance?

pancreas

Lost a good friend to bumghasts a few years ago. He was rectum deep in faecal necromancy. One time I went to his house and there were white dog shits dancing all over the place, 'washing' dishes and so on. With him just sitting in the middle of it, cackling. The smell was appalling of course. But you can't play with brown magic like that and not expect your comeuppance—and uppance, it did indeed come. I remember sitting next to him in the hospital basically just conversing with an enormous brown starfish. Got an exorcist in but it was too late. Eventually it started expelling this geyser of acid diarrhoea and we knew the time had come to end it. Five of us, including the exorcist and a mental health nurse, covered in shit and beating the fucker to death with some garden hoes we'd found in a shed. We buried him alongside four rolls of toilet paper.

popcorn

That's dreadful mate, very sorry to hear that. Thing is, you think you've got rid of bumghasts, but they have a habit of hanging around - sometimes you catch a whiff and you think, did I wash my hands properly...?

Dr Trouser

Quote from: canadagoose on June 15, 2018, 11:14:52 AM
Yes. Where is best for bumghast insurance?

NFU Mutual, and of course Hiscox.

BlodwynPig

Neville Chamberlain

Huge bumghasts flying in over Greenland.

A formation of bumghasts sighted over the Orkneys.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on June 15, 2018, 12:07:22 PM
That's dreadful mate, very sorry to hear that. Thing is, you think you've got rid of bumghasts, but they have a habit of hanging around - sometimes you catch a whiff and you think, did I wash my hands properly...?

Yes they are like verrucas in this regard.