Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:41:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dirty DenDead. DirtyDenDead. DirtyDen DEAD

Started by Paul Calf, June 15, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

Paul Calf

Are Wanking Murdering DirtyDen Of Hearts.

Steven

Den, den den den. biggy will mention that 99p Challenge bit about him wanking off dressed as Captain Hook in Fort Boyard.

pigamus

I was once murdered in a taxi by Leslie Grantham. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

shiftwork2

GMTV

It's awful thinking of all the young perverts just finding out about him and immediately finding his webcam video to wank to. Have a bit of respect and let him rest for a bit first eh.

Butchers Blind

Whenever I hear the name Dirty Den Im always reminded of that funny scene in GBH.

Sebastian Cobb

Heard it all before, the last time he died he turned up a few years later, same with Harold Bishop... Its all bullshit.

wosl

Oi leave it, he's dead, you nuttah.   He's Fred Bovis*

*Hovis

Sgt. Duckie

"R.I.P. Dennis, ooh we can play with my little Willy up here in the clouds" - Ethel Skinner.
"A really fine actor, he only tried to fuck me twice" - Wellard
"Gita is inconsolible " - Sanjay Kapoor.
"He wasn't even that dirty, his shirts had the occasional blood and wank stains, but then so did my Nick's" - Dot Cotton.

Funcrusher

'Grantham shot to fame ....'

Unfortunate choice of words there.

remedial_gash

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 15, 2018, 01:33:24 PM
Heard it all before, the last time he died he turned up a few years later, same with Harold Bishop... Its all bullshit.

but Ian Smith is still alive at 79, hasn't murdered anyone and is quite sweary at times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3C_8ZRYTp0

slicesofjim

'Grantham's life was not without controversy. In 1966 he was convicted of murdering a German taxi driver while serving as a soldier.'

'not without controversy'

biggytitbo

I've been stung by this before, anyone spot any daffodils?

Steven

Not even the best gunner in The `Enders.

biggytitbo

Quote from: slicesofjim on June 15, 2018, 01:53:57 PM
'Grantham's life was not without controversy. In 1966 he was convicted of murdering a German taxi driver while serving as a soldier.'

Harold Shipman's GP practise was not without controversy...

Norton Canes

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Pdine

Dead, and for fourteen years his allegations have remained uninvestigated:

Jessie Wallace: "a vile dog"

Shane Ritchie: "big-headed and self-infatuated"

Kim Medcalf: "a block of wood... thick"

Wendy Richard: "a wanker"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quoteexposing himself in front of the webcam in his BBC dressing room to a 23-year-old known only as Amanda.

Only one name, stylish

Fambo Number Mive

Surely it's good that someone can be rehabilitated in the way Grantham was? Maybe we should look at why we can't do similar things for other one-off criminals?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 15, 2018, 02:16:29 PM
Surely it's good that someone can be rehabilitated in the way Grantham was? Maybe we should look at why we can't do similar things for other one-off criminals?

It's only having wanks mate

Pdine

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 15, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

A lot of people forget that Derek Jacobi planted the bomb that killed Lord Mountbatten.

Steven

Judging from the webcam footage he still had a problem with shooting too quickly.

yesitsme

Quote from: slicesofjim on June 15, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

Sind tapfere Taxifahrer