Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:27:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dirty DenDead. DirtyDenDead. DirtyDen DEAD

Started by Paul Calf, June 15, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesitsme

If they don't do the 'du-du-du-dududu!' as his coffin goes behind the curtain I'll be furious.  Put my foot through the TV and send Melinda Messenger the bill.

Is his character still alive in Eastenders?  Wonder how they'll say he died in that?

Again.

edit - New page pwincess.

Nowhere Man

Never got how him being a murderer (in real life) was somehow okay but the webcam thing was somehow beyond the pale. Quite bizarre really.

garnish

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 15, 2018, 02:52:10 PM
Never got how him being a murderer (in real life) was somehow okay but the webcam thing was somehow beyond the pale. Quite bizarre really.

Did his time for the murder but there's no penalty for web cam wanking so he was stuck in showbiz purgatory.

With a better PR manager he could done a cloying documentary on people who wank on web cam as part of his penance before taking a role as the wanking landlord on Emmerdale.

Vodka Margarine

Adam Woodyatt - "Flatulent"
Ross Kemp - "Proper Ginger Beer"
Susan Tully - "A psychopath"
June Brown - "Called my jacket shit"
Danniella Westbrook - "Short and difficult"
Nick Berry - "Shagged my wife. He's alright"

hedgehog90

Turns out my mum remembered him more for wanking on a webcam but forgot that he murdered a cab driver.

Do you reckon he got a free pass because it was in Germany?

up_the_hampipe

I remember seeing him on Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side a year or so ago. He was talking a load of nonsense. That's when I knew he would die someday.

yesitsme

Quote from: Vodka Margarine on June 15, 2018, 03:33:53 PM
Adam Woodyatt - "Flatulent"
Ross Kemp - "Proper Ginger Beer"
Susan Tully - "A psychopath"
June Brown - "Called my jacket shit"
Danniella Westbrook - "Short and difficult"
Nick Berry - "Shagged my wife. He's alright"

Are these genuine comments from his autobiography?  I hope so, it'd be even better if they're just listed like this, like a glossary.

Susan Tully?  I think we all knew that.

lipsink

Did he actually slag the EastEnders cast members off during the online wanking video? And dressed as Captain Hook? This sounds glorious.

Quote from: yesitsme on June 15, 2018, 02:33:14 PM
If they don't do the 'du-du-du-dududu!' as his coffin goes behind the curtain I'll be furious. 

Thought that was a thirty-seven year old Police hit.

slicesofjim

Quote from: Pdine on June 15, 2018, 02:19:16 PM
A lot of people forget that Derek Jacobi planted the bomb that killed Lord Mountbatten.

He was only discovered because he inadvertantly dropped a herb at the scene, or something

slicesofjim

slicesofjim

I'd forgotten about him slagging off his co-stars. For me that tips the balance. I vote 'heaven'.

DrGreggles

Got sent down for 'life', but was out in 10 years?
FUCK. OFF. !.

Hope he suffered.

biggytitbo

Hopefully his coffin will be carried into the church by the dwarfs off Fort Boyard, and the vicar will give the service dressed as Captain Hook, before murdering a Germany taxi driver then throwing the coffin into a canal.

Sgt. Duckie

He served his time. Then he served pints and would call time. Now life has called time on him. Goodbye Leslie Grantham.

Fabian Thomsett

I'm sure I read an interview with Rolf Harris (of all people) saying he was ashamed of being in the same business as him because of the taxi driver murder.

Quote from: lipsink on June 15, 2018, 04:37:17 PM
Did he actually slag the EastEnders cast members off during the online wanking video? And dressed as Captain Hook? This sounds glorious.

Actually slagging them off while he was wanking? That would have been something.

Quote from: Fabian Thomsett on June 15, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
I'm sure I read an interview with Rolf Harris (of all people) saying he was ashamed of being in the same business as him because of the taxi driver murder.

Actually slagging them off while he was wanking? That would have been something.

Dont pretend you haven't already wanked to watched it.

non capisco

I remember watching either Comic Relief or Children In Need, one of the big all-evening BBC telethons, in which they had an item where all the lasses out of S Club 7 were required to writhe around a seated Leslie Grantham. They were singing some song of theirs while this was happening, it wasn't happening in silence, it wasn't that avant grade. Grantham's role in this was to purse his lips and wear a facial expression that said "phwoaarr, I can't believe this is happening to me, Leslie Grantham. I have never experienced anything quite as searingly erotic as this." And as I was masturbating all I could think was "Do them lasses out of S Club 7 know he shot a taxi driver in the head in order to nick some money off him?" I reckon at least three quarters of them would have refused to participate in this already tawdry farrago if they'd have known, dunno about Jo. There seems to be this bizarre denial that Leslie Grantham willingly curtailed a man's life. He's served his time, he's allowed to have S Club 7 waggling their bums in his gratified face, that taxi driver is looking down from heaven and going "Good on you, Dirty Den, you paid your penance. That Rachel's a bit of alright, isn't she?" You wouldn't televise Little Mix forming a seductive rectangle around a grinning, semi-erect Raul Moat for Children In Need these days, would you? Or would you? YOU probably would.

neardark

Had no idea he'd murdered someone until I read this thread.

holyzombiejesus

He was in that ITV Cluedo show, wasn't he? That's still the subject of my favourite letter in Viz. It ended something like 'surely the answer will be the same every week; it was Leslie Grantham in the back of the cab with the revolver'.

Butchers Blind

Has anyone heard that he murdered a german taxi driver?

non capisco

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 16, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
Has anyone heard that he murdered a german taxi driver?

He did though. The lead actor in a massive soap opera was a murderer in real life and people were fine with it. I still can't wrap my head around that.

manticore

I'm confused because some time in the late 80s  I thought someone told me he was accused of putting his hand down a girl's swimming costume in a pool. There's no mention of this online so can someone tell me who that actually was please. I'm sure it was someone like Grantham, of a similar calibre.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

See a lot of people who are all "fuck him he's dead he killed a taxi bloke FUCK HIM CUNT CUNT CUNT" on twitter (my fault for twittering admittedly), but hang on, what? He did serve time for it, you know, and they're all "yeah but he only did TEN YEARS the cunt". But ten years is a lot of time, I mean I went from someone who likes flash animation cartoons and misogyny to the Angrew of today in ten years, plus have you ever heard of "maximum sentence" you TIT PEOPLE? It's not like he conned his way out of being banged up for life, that's what happens when you show that you're not the sort of cunt that's going to murder a taxi cunt again, the courts go "OK he won't murder another taxi cunt, let's cut his sentence". And that's how rebailitititative justice works, otherwise we'd be stringing cunts up by the necks for nicking some onions off the self service checkouts by scanning them as garlic. People can still do good (or average) things even if they've done things that would classify them as "cast-iron shits" and that should be considered.
And as for the webcam wanking thing, who gives a worm's tit? I have wanked approximately 40,000 times since I discovered it, who are these tits who pretend to have never wanked to the extent that Mr Grantham is some kind of social pariah for having a wank with a lady on the consensual end of it? They should have a wank to be honest, might make them a bit more sane. I can't believe I don't even watch East Enders and yet I am passiaonately defending a bloke called Leslie. Makes me think some of these cunts need to get a grip of themselves. Fuck off.

EDIT: added an extra "cunt" to my post

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: non capisco on June 15, 2018, 11:59:01 PM
I remember watching either Comic Relief or Children In Need, one of the big all-evening BBC telethons, in which they had an item where all the lasses out of S Club 7 were required to writhe around a seated Leslie Grantham. They were singing some song of theirs while this was happening, it wasn't happening in silence, it wasn't that avant grade. Grantham's role in this was to purse his lips and wear a facial expression that said "phwoaarr, I can't believe this is happening to me, Leslie Grantham. I have never experienced anything quite as searingly erotic as this." And as I was masturbating all I could think was "Do them lasses out of S Club 7 know he shot a taxi driver in the head in order to nick some money off him?" I reckon at least three quarters of them would have refused to participate in this already tawdry farrago if they'd have known, dunno about Jo. There seems to be this bizarre denial that Leslie Grantham willingly curtailed a man's life. He's served his time, he's allowed to have S Club 7 waggling their bums in his gratified face, that taxi driver is looking down from heaven and going "Good on you, Dirty Den, you paid your penance. That Rachel's a bit of alright, isn't she?" You wouldn't televise Little Mix forming a seductive rectangle around a grinning, semi-erect Raul Moat for Children In Need these days, would you? Or would you? YOU probably would.

Here you go, now you can masturbate to it all over again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw_Rn8x9Wy0

Fabian Thomsett

non capisco

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on June 16, 2018, 12:43:08 AM
Makes me think some of these cunts need to get a grip of themselves. Fuck off.

I can't help but think some of that rant was aimed at me and my criticisms of Leslie Grantham and my response would be "yeah, but at least I didn't murder someone".

Butchers Blind

Lets not forget that Dirty Den's wife married Freddie Mercury's guitarist.