Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:42:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gordon Ramsay’s 24 Hours to Hell & Back

Started by Steven, June 15, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven

GRRRR. Gordo is BACK!

But THIS TIME, he's doing the same old tired shit of re-vamping a restaurant BUT in 24 HOURS! What a break in concept!

Episode 1

AND NOW HE'S GOT MAKE-A-WISH-KIDS INVOLVED!

shiftwork2

Excellent, cheers.  I love this fillet's bullshit formulaic troubleshooting shows, tearing a strip off complacent fat Americans.  Presume he doesn't get his arse out in this one?

Twed

I wish Gordon Ramsay died instead of Anthony Bourdain.

Steven

Quote from: shiftwork2 on June 15, 2018, 11:03:08 PM
Excellent, cheers.  I love this fillet's bullshit formulaic troubleshooting shows, tearing a strip off complacent fat Americans.  Presume he doesn't get his arse out in this one?

No, fortunately that was Hotel Hell. Blue Jam will be disappointed.

Gordo should combine formats and go into suspect carehomes with that special blue light and show all the worrying cum stains all over some of the kids.

Steven

Fucking hell, this makes all the semi-staged shit in Kitchen Knightmare's look like.. I dunno, an ameliorative word. It's pure gimmicky staged DRAMA from start to finish.

Desirable Industrial Unit

There's no way I can do a full episode of this but yeah, it's blatantly fake to an extent that's almost impressive.  The 'hidden cameras' are a particular joy, very nostalgic 80s feeling from those overlays.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Steven on June 15, 2018, 11:11:14 PM
No, fortunately that was Hotel Hell. Blue Jam will be disappointed.

Gordon Ramsay may well be 100% arse but I demand to see his actual wrinkly, sagging arse cheeks.  No arse.  No deal.

Steven

Quote from: St_Eddie on June 16, 2018, 03:14:25 AM
Gordon Ramsay may well be 100% arse but I demand to see his actual wrinkly, sagging arse cheeks.  No arse.  No deal.

Your wish and Blue Jam's screenshots:

St_Eddie

Quote from: Steven on June 16, 2018, 03:33:18 AM
Your wish and Blue Jam's screenshots:

4/10 - It's too low quality to make out the dimples 'n' pimples.

Malcy

Watched this a few days ago and couldn't believe how much of a Yank staged effort it was. Wish he would do more UK shows. Still enjoyed it though. Looking forward to the mouse in the toaster next week!

Rolf Lundgren

So it's Kitchen Nightmares but Gordon has a Transformer?

Steven

Quote from: St_Eddie on June 16, 2018, 04:28:51 AM
4/10 - It's too low quality to make out the dimples 'n' pimples.

Think I've found your YouTube channel.

And Desktop Wallpaper:

St_Eddie

Quote from: Steven on June 16, 2018, 02:58:45 PM
Think I've found your YouTube channel.

And Desktop Wallpaper:

10/10 - Quality wank material.  Cheers, mate.

Steven

Quote from: Malcy on June 16, 2018, 09:19:32 AM
Watched this a few days ago and couldn't believe how much of a Yank staged effort it was. Wish he would do more UK shows. Still enjoyed it though. Looking forward to the mouse in the toaster next week!

I thought you were joking but NO.

How often does Gordo go meticulously through a toaster? NEVER.

THIS TIME, he finds a DEAD MOUSE!

Planted!

St_Eddie

Quote from: Steven on June 17, 2018, 12:18:41 AM
I thought you were joking but NO.

How often does Gordo go meticulously through a toaster? NEVER.

THIS TIME, he finds a DEAD MOUSE!

Planted!

One for the conspiracy theory thread, methinks.

Sebastian Cobb

Why hasn't this bullying leather-faced arsehole not had a heart attack yet?

Steven

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 17, 2018, 02:29:01 AM

I drink a lot of water through the day and actually eat quite healthily.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 17, 2018, 02:29:01 AM

The mythical beast Gorgon Ramsay, there; telling people that they're a bunch of fucking donkeys, before hitting them on the head with a big hammer.

Steven

WUUURGGGH!! So Episode 2, the INFAMOUS MOUSE IN TOASTER one is 'available', I'm just about to tuck in.

Episode 3 Preview

Ugh, it's a PSYCHIATRIST/COUNSELLOR GORDO episode.

Malcy

Quote from: Steven on June 21, 2018, 10:56:03 PM
WUUURGGGH!! So Episode 2, the INFAMOUS MOUSE IN TOASTER one is 'available', I'm just about to tuck in.

Episode 3 Preview

Ugh, it's a PSYCHIATRIST/COUNSELLOR GORDO episode.

I'm watching it now. Surely the cameras picking up her bleeding on the chicken would be enough to say 'hang on you lot, don't eat that contaminated shit'.

This show is so staged. Hate how yank tv is like that. Bring on the mouse!

Malcy

The end was funny but I tuned out for most of it. Next week's looks good. Sassy arseholes who don't give a shit always feel the Wrath of Ramsey!

Steven

Quote from: Malcy on June 21, 2018, 11:56:22 PM
The end was funny but I tuned out for most of it. Next week's looks good. Sassy arseholes who don't give a shit always feel the Wrath of Ramsey!

So the chef didn't really do any chef work because he had to look after his kids so he employs a woman who can't even poach an egg to run the kitchen and the dining room at the same time? Gordo's solution, sack her and get someone to look after your kids while you work?

Pretty self explanatory.

Next weeks looks nowt to do with cooking, just hugging people and pointint out their familial dysfunction is fucking up the restaurant.

Malcy

Malcy

IMDB not showing an air date for the next episode. Was thinking it should have appeared by now.

Malcy

Brilliant this week I laughed so much. There were so many little things going on in the background and then you had the speeches from the Mayor & The Priest. The accents made it all the funnier. There were so many great lines in this.

I wondered if Steve was going to show up on opening night and go mental. Gordon's last line was a beauty.

"They may be a family of Nimrods, but honestly, Greenville are lucky to have them"!