Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:35:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Macaques found GUILTY of accessing dirty channel.

Started by Glebe, June 16, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

MACAQUEING IT... the GUILTY macaques, yesterday.

The macaques have been found guilty of accessing a dirty channel by Judge Nutmeg, presiding.

"Norman Stanley Arbuthnot Braithwaite Macaque, and Ada Macaque, you have been found guilty by twelve good orangutans and true of the crime of accessing a dirty channel on your telly. You will taken from this place and taken to another place. Take them done, m'lud."

But the macaques maintain their "innocence" to the bitter end. In an EXCLUSIVE! interview with The Daily Macaque which will be published in the morning, they maintain their innocence, to the bitter end.

"It's not fair," says the smaller macaque. "We were fiddling around with the Virgin Media box, and next thing we get a bill for accessing a mucky movie."

"Guilty as charged, but dammit it ain't right, there's someone else controlling me," notes the larger macaque, quoting the opening lines of the Metallica song 'Ride the Lightning', from the band's seminal 1984 album of the same name.

The macaques are expected to serve twelve consecutive life sentences each, to run concurrently. Film at 11.

Ferris

Prison too good for 'em.

Edit: more macaque content pls