Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:34:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ready Drek

Started by The Boston Crab, June 16, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Powdered cack, just add hot milk, stir for thirty seconds, leave to stand, and get a taxi far far from this place.

Anyone seen it cheaper than Poundland 

Glebe

Oddly enough, 'tis Pounstretcher what had it cheaper this time, at only 40p a pop, Or Better Offer.

poo

Member the guy who spriked powered cack over supermarket veg?  Virtual tug/fingerblast on offer to anyone who can find the news article.

Kryton

Quote from: poo on June 16, 2018, 10:03:28 PM
Member the guy who spriked powered cack over supermarket veg?  Virtual tug/fingerblast on offer to anyone who can find the news article.

I remember the chap you're on about or something similar. He had several spray container filled with excrement and/or piss and went amok in a frozen food aisle in a supermarket spraying hideous, hazardous sprayed waste onto a row of frozen fish or turkey or something.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Better than small bran. 

Add cold milk, allow to soak, shovel bran sludge into food chute, find clothes, dress, leave house, walk to bus, wait, release enzymes, board bus, ask 'does this bus go to call centre', look out of window, see drizzle flecked high street, see betting shop, see sobbing man, process bran, see charity shop, see advert for 'now even smaller' small bran, leave bus, arrive at call centre, log in to phone, receive calls, absorb macronutrients, more calls, observe coworker, more calls, visit toilet, expel bran sludge into ungrateful lavatory.

Walmer's Curds, I won't eat anything else before 10am.

seepage

it's cheaper to make your own - just need some vinegar and a sock

Glebe

£15.99 Morrisons.

OR NO OFFER.