Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:58:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I've got my mate's house keys.

Started by Fry, June 16, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fry

I'm looking after his house, but I want to prank him.

I don't want to do anything actually nasty, just something that will him make him annoyed for a bit. What do you reckon?

Fry

Don't worry. I've already put my cock on his PS4 controller.

Spoon of Ploff

rearrange the furniture a bit... just enough to slightly disorient him/her.

Zetetic

Wonder what the perfect level of re-arrangement is. Offsetting things by about 5-15cm, or 15-35 degrees would be my first guess.

Fry

Haha fucking hell, how about let's think outside the "box".

Rearranging furniture, fucks sake

Zetetic

I'm guessing you're also going to be pretty down on anything that involves hiding something dead.

Fry

You want me to hide a supermarket trout behind a radiator? That's basic as fuck, and also just kind of mean

Zetetic

Something alive?

Live trout, in the bath.

Operty1

Shit in the cisterns of any toilets in the house.

Nice.

Consignia

Smear the walls with something brown. Chocolate if you're feeling nice, faeces if not. Tell him you had "a bit of an episode".

jobotic

When we were teenagers my mate's parents went away and he had a party. Another friend stuffed a melon into the microwave on which he had a drawn a face and a speech bubble which said "I love big cocks".

The mate whose house it was knew nothing of this and tidied the place up immaculately. He was confused when his mum returned and asked if he'd had a party. He denied it and his mum marched him to the microwave and said "did you do this then?",to which he replied "yes".

And homophobic bantz were born.

Fry

We've been close dudes since old times, we've seen each other laid low by pretty girls. I have a lot of leeway, here

biggytitbo

Quote from: Zetetic on June 16, 2018, 09:21:32 PM
I'm guessing you're also going to be pretty down on anything that involves hiding something dead.

Roald Dahls The Twits springs to mind, simply glue all his furniture to the ceiling and confuse him.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Fry on June 16, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

Don't mock. If you take it too far you'll drive your mate insane.

biggytitbo

Or simply fill his house with lions.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Zetetic on June 16, 2018, 09:18:26 PM
Wonder what the perfect level of re-arrangement is. Offsetting things by about 5-15cm, or 15-35 degrees would be my first guess.

It was a common stasi technique
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/stasi-secret-rooms-communist-east-germanys-eerie-interrogation-cells-haunted-prisons-1467734

doppelkorn

Assuming his kitchen floor is covered with tiles or lino, wank on it 15-20 times.

When he comes home, he'll slip on the big pool of cum and crack his head on the floor. Then you jump out of the fridge and stand over his prone, bleeding body, shouting "SLIPPY CUM TWAT! YOU'RE JUST A SLIDEY SPUNK DIIIIICKHEAD!"

spamwangler

stick a bit of plywood over bedroom doorway, wallpaper over it, paint it. deny he ever had a bedroom, he sleeps on couch

Zetetic

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 16, 2018, 09:44:25 PM
It was a common stasi technique
Right, and how much did they recommend?

Fry

Alright thanks everyone for your input. I changed his desktop picture to a picture of my willy and I emptied his bottle of salt and replaced it with sugar, then I poured a bunch of sugar in his salt shaker. Boring.

Spoon of Ploff

Fry

Also, I know what you're thinking but at least Gary knows how to have fun as opposed to you

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fry on June 16, 2018, 09:20:07 PM
Haha fucking hell, how about let's think outside the "box".

Rape his furniture?

bgmnts

Does he have any pets?

If so, shag his pets.

Pretend you were robbed while you slept.

Eat literally everything in the fridge and cupboards.

Shit on the radiator and smear it in.

Kryton

Freeze the keys in a comedy ice block in the shape of a key and then when he's emerging from whatever door he's behind, slide the frozen, ensconced key within a key and hope he slips. Possibly killing him.

Thankfully you can melt the outer layer (ice key) and just eat the inner layer (real key) and do runner. Have a poo at a safe location.

The police will just think he slipped and drowned on some carpet water and you'll be fine. Probably.

Kryton

Quote from: bgmnts on June 16, 2018, 10:01:41 PM
Shit on the radiator and smear it in.
Go one better and have a radiator shaped shit and freeze it.

Small Man Big Horse

Buy a bee online and put it in his bedroom.

Sgt. Duckie

Move some of the windows to other parts of the house. Guaranteed bemusement when he opens those curtains for the first time.

Icehaven

Consignia

Film yourself eating 20+ Jaffa Cakes in a minute. In his toilet. And then smear faeces on the wall.