Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:04:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB Radio: kittens' weekly show THURSDAYS AT 20:30

Started by kittens, June 17, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

as announced on last night's show, i will be doing weekly radio shows every thursday night at 20:30

there will be MUSIC
there will be CHAT
there will be FUN
there will be FUN THINGS
there will be RADIO AND FUN RADIO

be there or be square folks

Shoulders?-Stomach!

kittens

this will be happening tonight at 20:30, whether or not anyone is listening. see you then!!

king_tubby

Can you do football commentary on the last 20 minutes of Argentina vs Croatia?

kittens

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I will probably miss the start of this show due to going to town to buy booze/snacks. Please don't put all the games and shagging/dancing tips at the start cause I don't want to miss that.

pancreas

kittens

king_tubby

kittens

o.k this starts in 10 minute

sstream is HERE: http://myradiostream.com/cab

CHAT HERE: https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/             IMPORTANT:enter username and #cabradio as channel

c u there

kittens

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS IT'S THE OLD PEOPLE SPECIAL
TUNE IN
TOUCH THAT DIAL

Stoneage Dinosaurs

How long is the chatroom connection thing supposed to be taking

kittens

wow what an incredible achievement, thanks all for listening to tonight's show 'old people'
join us next week at 20:30 on thursday for 'birds and things'

kittens

hello friends kittens' weekly show is back for yet another week tonight at 20:30 can't wait to see you all there

Dex Sawash

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Woohoo! Can't wait for this one, gonna be wicked.

Just kidding, I will actually miss this whole thing, due to being on the bus, due to having a late night appointment with Mrs Angrew. Hope it's a good one, and remember to play good songs as well as bad ones

kittens

wow another banger. see you all next week at the same time for 'plants and rocks'

RoadMaintenanceTycoon

Are you archiving these online anywhere? I'd check it out but I'm bad at streaming shit

kittens

Spoon of Ploff

After the interview with a crow I for one can't wait to hear kittens converse with an rock or shrub of some sort.

buzby

Bleeding missed this din't I? Sweating my nuts off in the garage putting a solar-powered light up :(

kittens

hello lads
three hour warning for tonight's show, all about plants and rocks.
can't wait to see you there!

kittens

kittens

another barnstorming barnraiser of a show, and we all learnt a lot about plants and rocks. join us again next week at the same time for an episode all about sports

kittens

it's back folks!!! 20:30 tonight all about sports. stay tuned!!!