Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:25:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Why are you not watching the football!!!????!?

Started by Spoon of Ploff, June 18, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

Coats should ask the ref if they can just finish now. When's the last train out of Russia?

Spoon of Ploff

what the bloody hell just happened?   Coats score one back. This is getting stupid. Like Sunday morning on the park playing with a hangover and a mouthful of aspirin stupid.

Spoon of Ploff

lightning and thunder above the stadium. The gods are not happy with this outcome.

hedgehog90

Have they always had that spinning world cup transition between replays or have the BBC busted that one out for the final?

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: hedgehog90 on July 15, 2018, 05:44:38 PM
Have they always had that spinning world cup transition between replays or have the BBC busted that one out for the final?

you see it too!! i thought that was just my head brain getting overwhelmed with football.

hedgehog90

One of the Coats just passed to an g-g-g-ghost(!)
Silly sod forgot that ghosts can't touch things so the ball just rolled to a stop.

hedgehog90

Too early to say for certain but I reckon France might've won this

Spoon of Ploff

three of the last four nation teams in this world football cup are neighbours. makes you think

Spoon of Ploff

hedgehog90

Move over Trump, France are in charge now.

Spoon of Ploff

I've just checked and the score was 4-2 to France on ITV as well.

manticore

Why do they bother having supposedly competing broadcasting stations if that kind of thing is going to happen? Surely a diversity of voices is necessary for a healthy democracy?

Bhazor

As we declare the winner of the football we also mourn the end of the football. Now all we have are the memories of kicking. Fine memories to remember the football.

Now we await the sequel. Football 2. Open world, character customisation (including cock or mufty), multiplayer.

Spoon of Ploff

Hey hedgehog90. Now that you don't have to worry about WimbleWrong will you be covering this weekends Parts of England Premier League One football games?

hedgehog90

Is that the kind of football where nationhood doesn't matter and towns go at it like needless civil war? I've never participated in spectating this kind of football, I consider it highly unethical and prefer to believe it didn't exist

When hedgehog90 was an unruly teen I'd often catch him watching this immoral 'league' of football on the upstairs portable, I couldn't allow this of course and he was duly punished. I'd make him stand in the porch, facing me, and I would kick footballs at him as hard as I can. Sometimes it would be tipping down with rain, he'd have a roof over him but me and the footballs would get soaked through, it was exhilarating!! My wife would usually watch from the kitchen window. She thought it was cruel, but then hedgehog90 would cry his eyes out mostly. When I was done I ordered to retrieve every football (there were about 30)some would end up next door or in the street. I didn't want to mess him up any so I'd treat him afterwards to something nice and give him a hug. It was quite an effective punishment, it was a great way to release stress, but somehow it didn't stop him trying to watch it whenever it was on.
God rest his soul.