Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:24:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

World Cup 2018 it are in Russians #2

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, June 18, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

I'm starting to think that at least thirty minutes of build-up to every single game may be overkill.

Yeah, BBC reserve pundits, I am aware that England won last night. I actually watched it, you know!

Let's hope for a good, clean game out there and that Colombia aren't reduced to butchering their goalkeeper.

BlodwynPig

Oh, someone mentioned on the first thread that these pretty female fans were stooges for FIFA.

On the Beeb website there is a pic of a pretty Colombian lady flanked by two pretty Japanese ladies.

Is there evidence that these people are stooges?

imitationleather

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 19, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
Oh, someone mentioned on the first thread that these pretty female fans were stooges for FIFA.

On the Beeb website there is a pic of a pretty Colombian lady flanked by two pretty Japanese ladies.

Is there evidence that these people are stooges?

That person was me! I was referring to Brazil 2014 when you would get extended shots of groups of female fans in the stands dressed in national shirts who were 10/10 stunners every single time.

I always suspected that the cameramen spent a significant portion of the pre-match build up searching the crowd for totty to home in on at an appropriate moment.

In a crowd of 40,000 people there must be at least a couple out there who aren't munters.

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 19, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
Where did you drink in Gum? I didn't see any bars

Bottles from a cheerful street vender outside were a constant companion.

Captain Z

Only just realised but last night was further evidence that England only win on the BBC.

BlodwynPig

24 years ago someone was shot for scoring an OG. This year he gets a Golden Boot

Captain Z

No surprises but I'm bowling for Colombia here.

Camp Tramp

Quote from: Quote on June 19, 2018, 12:50:52 PM
I always suspected that the cameramen spent a significant portion of the pre-match build up searching the crowd for totty to home in on at an appropriate moment.

In a crowd of 40,000 people there must be at least a couple out there who aren't munters.

No attractive English ladies were to be found.

massive bereavement

New Jack

Mr Eggs

Jose Pekerman is a sinister motherfucker.

imitationleather

Mr Eggs

BlodwynPig

imitationleather

Delaying the FIFA-approved kick-off time? The game's gone.

imitationleather

Are the commentators suggesting the Colombian players were up all night on packet causing havoc in their hotel?

I can't decode what they're trying to say here.

massive bereavement

Wow what a start, Japan have to win this now.

Mr Eggs

bgmnts

imitationleather

OBLIGATORY PENALTY AND THE FIRST RED CARD ALREADY

Captain Z

Horror show! Just as I was settling down for a day of dull 0-0s

imitationleather

Always said that Sanchez could do a job.

BlodwynPig

Come on! Text only on the bus but looks exciting

DrGreggles

Quote from: imitationleather on June 19, 2018, 01:05:17 PM
Always said from his games at Spurs that Sanchez could do a job.

He was very solid for three minutes.