Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:05:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Evil Genius (Biggy Thread)

Started by BlodwynPig, June 19, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Jesus fuck...have you seen this? I've just started watching the first episode.

It's a documentary about a bank heist, but no ordinary bank heist. I have vague memories of something to do with this case, but here, only after about 10 minutes we see the first "incident" in the case...the police footage of a man with a collar bomb (I assumed it was fake...it wasn't...BOOM...ever seen a human being blown to pieces...). Fucking horrible.

Anyway, the rest of it seems like it will pan out into another whodunnit/whydunnit mystery like the Staircase.

BlodwynPig

Steven

Brian Wells also wasn't blown to pieces, I know when I first saw the footage back when the story broke I thought it looked like he had too. But if you watch the footage carefully his upper body is blown almost instantly backwards to the ground and his legs go up in the air, it looks like his entire upper body disappears because the bomb vaporises it, but in fact it only blew a hole in his chest and forced his upper body below the horizon line of the grass verge between him and the camera.

The fact the documentary mentions he was still alive for a time afterwards and they actually had to remove his head to get the collar off confirm this.

BlodwynPig

yes, I hadn't got to that point - posted immediately after the explosion