Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:52:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

No hassle wired mouse: Value

Started by Depressed Beyond Tables, June 19, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Depressed Beyond Tables

As the title suggests. Not looking for anything for editing Hollywood blockbusters, although won't say no to a few aux buttons. Preferably a laser one that reads on multi surfaces easily.

New Jack

I use this gaming mouse with a DPI switch button and 5 proper mappable buttons for twelve squid. Laser, nice lights. Had a similarly cheap Pecunix one before that. My mousemat is currently a placemat from my dining room, it doesn't complain

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: New Jack on June 19, 2018, 05:54:56 PM
I use this gaming mouse with a DPI switch button and 5 proper mappable buttons for twelve squid. Laser, nice lights. Had a similarly cheap Pecunix one before that. My mousemat is currently a placemat from my dining room, it doesn't complain

404 not found mouse

Sebastian Cobb

I nicked one from a pile at work.

New Jack

Quote from: hermitical on June 19, 2018, 07:07:17 PM
this?

That!

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 19, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

I used to work for IBM so the rest of my mice are liberated from their swollen equipment cupboard, official Lenovo mice. Can't beat liberated for a price (though working for IBM was a high price)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 19, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

That's OK when you work for a grey faceless corporation with a special room for casterless swivel chairs, VGA cables and old Nokias. Self-employed innit. Would be like stealing from myself.

Anyway the mouse issue is sorted. My current one is working again. I just had a panic attack earlier. Barry please delete and lock this thread.

Dex Sawash

We have all the boxes for all PC purchases made since beginning of time at work. All of them have all the peripherals in the box still (except the ones I have stolen the peripherals). Nobody bothers unpacking anything but the pc, just reconnect all the old shit. Last mouse I grabbed, I got it home and it was a ps/2 mouse. Lifetime supply of shit speakers and keyboards too.

tl;dr don't bother reading, boring and pointless anecdote