Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:53:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Would you trust your arch nemesis to scratch your cock?

Started by Replies From View, June 20, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

You know the old saying:  you scratch my cock, I'll scratch yours.

But let's say that the only person in the vicinity happened to be your arch nemesis.  Would you trust him to do it?

Glebe

My arch nemesis is Umpster Gee. I wouldn't trust him to scratch his own cock.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on June 20, 2018, 09:09:58 PM
My arch nemesis is Umpster Gee. I wouldn't trust him to scratch his own cock.

Is it possible that he would go to scratch his own cock, and then end up scratching your cock in the fallout?

We would have a situation where you would scratch his cock, with then his selfish attempts to scratch his own cock backfiring so that you end up with him inadvertently returning the favour.

Replies From View

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on June 20, 2018, 10:46:27 PMGlebe I asked you a question.

Alright then, Replies - yes, I would trust him; but only if he agreed to run into Poundland after and grab us a few items, no less than and not exceeding £1.49 each.

popcorn

I would trust him to do it, but I would never allow him to, because then I'd be in his debt. You should never be in your enemy's cock-debt.

New Jack

Quote from: Replies From View on June 20, 2018, 09:09:01 PM
You know the old saying:  you scratch my cock, I'll scratch yours.

But let's say that the only person in the vicinity happened to be your arch nemesis.  Would you trust him to do it?

I do not permit nemeses, my Terminator-cock obsessed friend