Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:39:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Paul McCartney single and upcoming album 'Egypt Station'

Started by Nowhere Man, June 20, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveDave

I've loved all the Americans getting their britches in a twist about "Despite Repeated Warnings"

Rusty Zakraysek

"Fix your overrun country. It's got mooslums. Great Britain needs an exterminator"

Vinnie Peluso

"Hey Paul...you talked smack about President Bush ..and now you are talking smack about President Trump ...nobody cares about a washed up British singer..and his political opinions..stick to your business..oh wait...you lost your voice...Ringo sounds better than you now..."

Bhazor

Esteemed music critic Ben Garrison is not a fan

"People who deny climate change...I just think it's the most stupid thing ever," said Sir Paul in a stupid manner. Climate change 'deniers' are constantly smeared with insulting names by the left, so this comes as no surprise. McCartney's great wealth may have helped buy him love, but he can't buy intelligence.

I'm not denying that the climate doesn't change, but I suspect the sun has far more influence over it than human beings. What's stupid is agreeing to the Paris Accord, which would have led to economic shutdown in America. This is what Obama wanted. Wisely, Trump walked away from that bad deal and embraced clean-burning coal. Regardless, Sir Paul still wants everyone to pay a carbon tax. Who cares if the rabble might possibly lose their jobs and get poorer?

McCartney is out to 'save the planet.' I should say his planet. After all, he's now a 'sir' and part of the 'Big Club' that George Carlin told us about. Like others in his rich and powerful strata, Sir Paul enjoys a luxurious lifestyle that includes private jets, yachts and mansions that presumably consume large amounts of fuel. McCartney's carbon footprint must be enormous, maybe even bigger than his fellow climate change huckster Al Gore. The Big Club owns most of the important land and large corporations as well as government. They own the Earth. It's theirs and they don't want the riffraff currently cluttering it up to prosper.

They want people to be poor. Poor folk are too busy spending all their time just trying to find shelter and put food on the table. The poor are easier to control through government handouts and dependence. In the end, the poor are also easier to exterminate.

Paul McCartney came from a middle class background and was a key member of the Beatles. They took the world by storm in the mid 1960s and led a counterculture movement by 1967. "Sergeant Pepper" was emblematic of the hippie era. It contained psychedelic songs with surrealistic lyrics. While perhaps not as rebellious as some rock bands of that era, The Beatles were definitely part of the anti-establishment hippie movement.

Sir Paul is now the very face of the establishment. The deep state globalist swamp establishment, that is. He rubs shoulders with royalty, movie stars, fellow billionaires, and authoritarian oligarchs. (He also revealed that he rubbed other things with his buddies at Lennon's place long ago, but I won't get into that—too disgusting). Oh—and of course he's good friends with Hillary Clinton! He wants us all to be good little globalists. We need to downsize, stop eating meat, respect our lefty leaders and give up our guns.

ajsmith2

DeForest Kelly sure hates the handsome hunk Ben always puts in his cartoons.

Nowhere Man

I like that his cartoons are so shit he has to put 'Paul' at the top of the bass so we know who it is. Gee, I wonder why McCartney has a problem with guns, nothing to do with his best mate getting shot to death I hope?

If old republicans are honestly surprised that The Beatles lean closer to the left than theyve clearly missed whatever the fuck ideologies they've had since the 60s. I guess it's not surprising since they've somehow deluded themselves to believing that they are somehow the 'counterculture'.

ajsmith2

I think Ben's a talented cartoonist and often hits the nail on the head likeness-wise (if not politics wise) but that McCartney is fucking woeful. EVERYONE knows Macca has prominent jowls: if you don't get them in it doesn't have a chance of resembling him.

Ham Bap

Been listening to this album in work this week a few times and really like it.

This songs a belter:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UmjHla9-4HU

Quote from: ajsmith2 on September 18, 2018, 02:43:18 PM
I think Ben's a talented cartoonist and often hits the nail on the head likeness-wise (if not politics wise) but that McCartney is fucking woeful. EVERYONE knows Macca has prominent jowls: if you don't get them in it doesn't have a chance of resembling him.

Spot on; as a matter of fact now this new albums caught on with the kids theyve adopted a new name a bit more fitting for these times: " Lil' PromJow".