Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:14:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It's now International Tshirt Day, of all things

Started by New Jack, June 21, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Jack

I'm getting burned out celebrating all these different things.

QuoteThough it may sound self-explanatory, T-Shirt Day is so much more than just 24 hours to rock out in your favorite tee. T-Shirt Day is a chance to celebrate the word's most versatile article of clothing. Think about it! You can't exactly wear a winter coat to beach. You also can't throw on a tank top and cruise on down the ski slope (well... you could, but it's not recommended). T-shirts can be thrown on over or under almost any other article of clothing, or they can be worn solo.

Let's all take just one day to pay homage to the T-shirt. You know you've got a favorite tee that your life just wouldn't be the same without. Sure, maybe it's torn and tattered, threadbare or worn through, but it's yours and you love it.

I guess I'll celebrate by putting on a Tshirt as well as pants today. That Joy Division Unknown Pleasures one I have is pretty unique

How are you explaining your slovenly appearance to your employer / loved one (they might be the same thing)?

New Jack

Glebe

T-shirts are now available for £2.99 from Poundland.

New Jack

Quote from: Glebe on June 21, 2018, 03:37:57 PM
T-shirts are now available for £2.99 from Poundland.

Inflation hits Poundland! Fucking tories